Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

  1. #16
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    She's an ex Heidi Fliess girl, who stole her best friends husband. Even if they were on the rocks, that's a no, no. And the way she goes on about Charlie Sheen - that is so unfair to her children. Disgracing their father like that. And now, she wants to be a pussy cat doll.
    Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to compliment a former prostitute using her children to screw over their father.
    ______________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!
    Her past is her past and Charlie Sheen has banged more people than your average expensive whore. She is now a mother protecting her children from a violent, explosive, drug, porn, sex, gambling (what else) addicted father from the Hollywood establishment. What would you have done?

  2. #17
    Elite Member moomies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough
    Posts
    15,515

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Her nanny needs eye brows

    If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

  3. #18
    Gold Member Lakesweetjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    Her past is her past and Charlie Sheen has banged more people than your average expensive whore. She is now a mother protecting her children from a violent, explosive, drug, porn, sex, gambling (what else) addicted father from the Hollywood establishment. What would you have done?
    Chances are he hasn't done any of those things & she's using his past to screw him over. If he was that bad, he would have been arrested for child pornography & denied any right to see his children - that never happened so there must be no proof. Its not just her past, she still a whore stealing other peoples husbands. If she cared about the kids she would let them adjust a bit instead of prancing around the world with a married man.
    ___________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

  4. #19
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    31,885

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Well, it's always a good idea to play happy family with the kiddies to try and get people back to supporting you. She does have great arms, though.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

  5. #20
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    She's an ex Heidi Fliess girl, who stole her best friends husband. Even if they were on the rocks, that's a no, no. And the way she goes on about Charlie Sheen - that is so unfair to her children. Disgracing their father like that. And now, she wants to be a pussy cat doll.
    Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to compliment a former prostitute using her children to screw over their father.
    ______________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

    Can you tell me where the proof is that she was a Heidi Fleiss girl, other than rumour which has been spread across the internet? There has never been a source quoted for it and until there is please dont present it as fact. I'm not saying she was or wasn't, but what is your source? Also, she didn't ''steal'' Richie, nobody can be stolen from anyone, and she and Heather were never best friends. They were friends sure but this whole 'best friends'' thing makes me laugh because HEather has always been clear on who her best friends have been for at least 20 years and neither of them are Denise.

  6. #21
    Gold Member equallydivided's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    YeeHawVille
    Posts
    1,156

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    She's an ex Heidi Fliess girl, who stole her best friends husband. Even if they were on the rocks, that's a no, no. And the way she goes on about Charlie Sheen - that is so unfair to her children. Disgracing their father like that. And now, she wants to be a pussy cat doll.
    Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to compliment a former prostitute using her children to screw over their father.
    ______________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!
    If he was that bad, why did she ever go back to him? Is she admitting that she's that much of a brainless twit?

    She's a husband stealer and even worse, with her BEST FRIEND Heather (whom I love). She certainly throws the kids out there to try and restore her image...but she forgets that we've also recently seen her dump the kids with her mom while she goes on vacation. THAT'S how you help your kids find normalcy after seperation from their HORRIBLE father??????? Whore Bag.

  7. #22
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    Chances are he hasn't done any of those things & she's using his past to screw him over. If he was that bad, he would have been arrested for child pornography & denied any right to see his children - that never happened so there must be no proof. Its not just her past, she still a whore stealing other peoples husbands. If she cared about the kids she would let them adjust a bit instead of prancing around the world with a married man.
    ___________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!
    No one said it was child porn-just that the women were trying to look underage. It appeals to a certain porn market. She had numerous recordings of lewd and threatening voicemails that are now officially part of the court's record. "Chances are..." you say-chances ARE that addicts don't change, chances are that they switch addictions, relapse, act out...those are documented facts in the study of addictions and mood disorders. Was he one of your clients?

  8. #23
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    If he was that bad, why did she ever go back to him? Is she admitting that she's that much of a brainless twit?

    She's a husband stealer and even worse, with her BEST FRIEND Heather (whom I love). She certainly throws the kids out there to try and restore her image...but she forgets that we've also recently seen her dump the kids with her mom while she goes on vacation. THAT'S how you help your kids find normalcy after seperation from their HORRIBLE father??????? Whore Bag.
    Ok, I'm turning into the Denise Richards support brigade again lol!! I just can't help it...

    Firstly, if every woman in the situation said ''if only I hadn't gone back'', then there would be far fewer abused/threatened women. I'm not saying she was or wasn't but to claim ''he couldn't have been that bad because she went back'' is unfair...Charlie is quite clearly a very charming man who is very very convincing, he does it for a living. When children are involved it is not as simple as just cutting ties.

    As I said before, she did not ''steal'' Richie from Heather, their marriage was over as was her friendship with Heather. They were never best friends, they were close granted but not ''best friends''.

    I agree about leaving the children twice in a month, however you have to remember she did initially file for divorce nearly a year and a half ago so the adjustment period for the children has been for that period at least.

  9. #24
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie
    Ok, I'm turning into the Denise Richards support brigade again lol!! I just can't help it...

    Firstly, if every woman in the situation said ''if only I hadn't gone back'', then there would be far fewer abused/threatened women. I'm not saying she was or wasn't but to claim ''he couldn't have been that bad because she went back'' is unfair...Charlie is quite clearly a very charming man who is very very convincing, he does it for a living. When children are involved it is not as simple as just cutting ties.

    As I said before, she did not ''steal'' Richie from Heather, their marriage was over as was her friendship with Heather. They were never best friends, they were close granted but not ''best friends''.

    I agree about leaving the children twice in a month, however you have to remember she did initially file for divorce nearly a year and a half ago so the adjustment period for the children has been for that period at least.
    And let's not forget that Charlie is dating too!

  10. #25
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    And let's not forget that Charlie is dating too!
    Lord only knows what Charlie is doing from what Denise has said, he MAY well still be using prostitutes, and this girl he's dating is ALLEGEDLY very very shady...she has three different names, and is the daughter of a mafia boss. The three-name thing is DEFINITELY not gossip for certain.

  11. #26
    Elite Member dakodas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,588

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie
    Lord only knows what Charlie is doing from what Denise has said, he MAY well still be using prostitutes, and this girl he's dating is ALLEGEDLY very very shady...she has three different names, and is the daughter of a mafia boss. The three-name thing is DEFINITELY not gossip for certain.
    I was very confused by the name thing when I read it on Yahoo! because no explanation (adoption, nom de plume, stage name) was offered.

  12. #27
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by dakodas
    I was very confused by the name thing when I read it on Yahoo! because no explanation (adoption, nom de plume, stage name) was offered.
    Hence I think it is rather shady. There is something weird about a person with three names don't you think? LOL!! Who knows, maybe she just fancied a change three times over.

  13. #28
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Why is is OK for Charlie to patronize prostitutes, but not OK for Denise to have been one, not that I buy that. If men did not pay for sex, there would BE NO sex trade. This whole "poor Charlie" thing just gets to me, he is a womanizer, patron of prostitutes, sex addict and (former?) drug and alcohol addict. This has been documented as fact. Neither of them seem like saints, why all the Denise bashing?

    Quote Originally Posted by equallydivided
    She's a husband stealer and even worse, with her BEST FRIEND Heather (whom I love).
    If Richard and Heather's marriage was already done with and they were seperated and going to divorce, how is that "stealing?" And they wern't BEST FRIENDS!! Although I like Heather, too.

    My problem with Denise is she dumps her (little, little) kids off to go off on vacation. That is what I think is shitty.

  14. #29
    Gold Member Lakesweetjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Denise's name was listed in the court case against Heidi Fleiss and pictures of her in the whore house were seized, they couldn't prove if she was working there but she was there - it was over a decade ago so I don't have the source. Charlie may not be soliciting prostitutes, she may just be saying all this becuase it's easy to screw him because of his past - we really don't know so if you don't want to unfairly judge Denise, don't do it to Charlie. Big deal, the guy likes porn - many men do. I might make an angry phone call if I was being slandered in public too. The phone calls don't threaten physical harm (from the ones I read the transcripts to). This is why is still gets to see his kids - because the court doesn't think he's a big threat. And he is taking the high road & keeping his mouth shut.
    And no you can't steal someone but you can walk away and not eff your friends ex or husband!

    People lighten up, I'm not insulting you personally! It's like Dense is related to some of you. I'm sorry to have offended you guys. I won't post anything else in this thread.
    ___________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

  15. #30
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default Re: Denise Richards hits a Hollywood Bakery (05/31/2006)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    Denise's name was listed in the court case against Heidi Fleiss and pictures of her in the whore house were seized, they couldn't prove if she was working there but she was there - it was over a decade ago so I don't have the source. Charlie may not be soliciting prostitutes, she may just be saying all this becuase it's easy to screw him because of his past - we really don't know so if you don't want to unfairly judge Denise, don't do it to Charlie. Big deal, the guy likes porn - many men do. I might make an angry phone call if I was being slandered in public too. The phone calls don't threaten physical harm (from the ones I read the transcripts to). This is why is still gets to see his kids - because the court doesn't think he's a big threat. And he is taking the high road & keeping his mouth shut.
    And no you can't steal someone but you can walk away and not eff your friends ex or husband!

    People lighten up, I'm not insulting you personally! It's like Dense is related to some of you. I'm sorry to have offended you guys. I won't post anything else in this thread.
    ___________________________________________
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!


    I didn't mean to make you upset, I was just asking what your source was...and Denise's name was not listed at the time, that would have meant viable proof that the media could use and believe me she would have it held against her forever. The only ''source'' I've heard is from a blind vice that people assume is Denise. If there were photos believe me the tabs would be ALL OVER it as part of this divorce and they arent. All people have is innuendo and it annoys me because it's unfair. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn;t, but there is no proof.

    I'm not saying she's telling the truth about Charlie, she doesnt have much physical evidence post-Christmas which is when she says the most disturbing issues came into play and which are what caused her to file. However, her sister said that she filed a further 100 PAGE declaration to Charlie and his lawyer stating her grievances and she has far more dirt on him than is in this declaration. The declaration was done SOLELY for the restraining order, outside the realms of the divorce.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: October 13th, 2006, 08:29 AM
  2. Denise Richards shopping day in LA (05/31/2006)
    By PurpleHaze in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 1st, 2006, 08:01 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 4th, 2006, 09:51 AM
  4. Denise Richards gets some shopping done (02/28/2006)
    By muchlove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 1st, 2006, 11:25 PM
  5. Denise Richards tops list of hot Hollywood moms
    By muchlove in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 17th, 2005, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •