Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76

Thread: Denise Richards gets "lippy" [NSFW] (02/02/07)

  1. #61
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    If I'm honest I wouldn't be surprised if she did do cocaine. I don't mean this nastily, just that I've lived & worked in Urban areas (& even small towns) & the amount of drug use astonished me, along with the ease of procurement - and I don't think that I'm a naive person.
    The amount of drugs doing the rounds in H/W? Would not be surprised.

    (I also think that Denise Richards either has an excellent PR team, or she has dirt on everyone in Hollywood as despite her apparent behaviours very little comes out in the press & then only, really pro-Denise!
    I'm kind of a little in awe of her Machiavellian ways!)
    Ditto. I'd be more surprised if she didn't do cocaine, actually. But she's definitely not stupid enough to do it where she could be photographed, so the beach pcis are probably something else altogether. But think about it...it's a good set story up so one can deny being a drug user! (sneaky bitch!)
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  2. #62
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,280

    Default

    I thought that general opinion was that she was as smart as a box of frogs, but manipulative so was managing just fine in hollywood???

    And having seen the rest of the photos from this series I actually think that it's photoshoped by some sick puppy!

  3. #63
    Elite Member sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Jet settin in NewYork
    Posts
    2,915

    Default

    ewwww. 20 yr old gina community gina...40 yr old gina..your mans gina.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

  4. #64
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyLucy View Post
    As much as we'd like to believe that Denise Richards is a cokehead, she's not and deep down we all know it. Then again, we all know what her beef curtain looks like too.
    oh you sweet, sweet naif. where there's smoke there's fire. sambora is a coker. in fact courteney cox blames him for getting her started and leading her down blow road and she had quite a problem.
    it's the way she's holding the item in question. like one would hold a coke spoon. she's protecting in from the breeze almost like one would light a cigarette. it looks like she's holding a bumper of some sort, where it measures out the same amount every time. i'm sure they have all sorts of paraphenalia. then she screws it back together. it may have been windy. granted it looks like quite the hit but they can afford it. go big or go home.
    as far as the lip smacking that is total coke behavior because it drys out your mouth or she some got on her lip.
    then there is the legal action. good lord there is so much junk on the net. it's here now. forgotten next week. perhaps the lady doth protest too much?
    i could be wrong. i always put sunscreen under my nose and no where else.
    i love her. she's a bad girl. an ex hooker with a doll face and an adding machine heart.

  5. #65
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Courtney Cox? Richie has never been around her. There is one post on a website (can't remember the name) that threw Courtney's name out but neither have ever been photographed together and no one else has mentioned her name as being someone he spent any length of time with. I doubt he has even met her to be honest. The person you are thinking of is Ally Sheedy and she is about as reliable and sane as a box of coconuts. Completely and utterly certifiable (the last work she did was on an off- Broadway musical a few years back, and she got fired after 2 performances after putting the director through sheer and utter hell demanding re-writes of the script and refusing to sing even though it was a musical..she didn't turn up to the opening night, did 2 performances which were terrible so the director fired her and told the media she was a ''fruitcake''. Pretty much tells you everything, she even sold Demi Moore down the river, they were best friends and Ally was her maid of honour when she married Bruce Willis, a few months later Ally was in rehab thanks to Demi pulling an intervention, ally's way of thanking Demi was to go around telling everyone that Demi only married Bruce for money and fame. Put it this way, Ally's name is complet mud in HW town after her antics.). Richie probably has done it in the past, but there is no evidence of it now. Secondly, I still stand by the fact that there is no way she is doing coke in those pictures. She may well do it privately, I don't know, but seriously those photos do not look like it to me.

  6. #66
    Gold Member ChemicalHelena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    I don't know which is worse: the fact that her coochie is hanging out of her swimsuit or the fact that I didn't get what "lippy" meant!
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

  7. #67
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    Courtney Cox? Richie has never been around her. There is one post on a website (can't remember the name) that threw Courtney's name out but neither have ever been photographed together and no one else has mentioned her name as being someone he spent any length of time with. I doubt he has even met her to be honest. The person you are thinking of is Ally Sheedy and she is about as reliable and sane as a box of coconuts. Completely and utterly certifiable (the last work she did was on an off- Broadway musical a few years back, and she got fired after 2 performances after putting the director through sheer and utter hell demanding re-writes of the script and refusing to sing even though it was a musical..she didn't turn up to the opening night, did 2 performances which were terrible so the director fired her and told the media she was a ''fruitcake''. Pretty much tells you everything, she even sold Demi Moore down the river, they were best friends and Ally was her maid of honour when she married Bruce Willis, a few months later Ally was in rehab thanks to Demi pulling an intervention, ally's way of thanking Demi was to go around telling everyone that Demi only married Bruce for money and fame. Put it this way, Ally's name is complet mud in HW town after her antics.). Richie probably has done it in the past, but there is no evidence of it now. Secondly, I still stand by the fact that there is no way she is doing coke in those pictures. She may well do it privately, I don't know, but seriously those photos do not look like it to me.
    glad to hear about ally and all that.... and that you stand by denise. it was courteney cox. she's been around for going on 25 years. i'm sure she's known quite a few guys she's never been photographed with. she blamed sambora for her coke problems. u may be right about the photos. call me the devil's advocate. i'm not convinced either way.
    i'm not quite undestanding your post tho. who are you ? the last word on hollywood scandals? maybe u r denise richards i stand by the fact that she is a little demon but a darn cute one.

  8. #68
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalHelena View Post
    I don't know which is worse: the fact that her coochie is hanging out of her swimsuit or the fact that I didn't get what "lippy" meant!
    That's because these days in addition to the ideal body being that of a teenage girl who hasn't finished filling out yet, the ideal pussy is a hairless and practically lipless one that looks like a naked Barbie doll's.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  9. #69
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    I wondered about that too when this thread first started. I thought, what now, she's getting really really bitchy in public?? In this society, "lippy" has always meant "sassy" (cheeky).

  10. #70
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default

    So now I guess the phrase "Don't give me any of your lip, young lady!" takes on a whole new meaning...
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #71
    Gold Member ChemicalHelena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I wondered about that too when this thread first started. I thought, what now, she's getting really really bitchy in public?? In this society, "lippy" has always meant "sassy" (cheeky).
    That's what I thought too. I thought she bitched out a photographer or had a public throw down with Richie. I took it too literally.

    I can be very dense.
    “Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend!”
    ~Gerard Way

  12. #72
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    So now I guess the phrase "Don't give me any of your lip, young lady!" takes on a whole new meaning...
    omg. i actually really did lol and inever lol. i say i do bot i don't but this time i really really did.
    that felt good.

  13. #73
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,336

    Default

    I'm sorry but I've never seen anything like this...vaginal lips that are loose like that! YUK! She has a big ass labia for it to be hanging out like that.

  14. #74
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,149

    Default

    Really? I've looked at these pics several times and I can't tell anything like that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  15. #75
    Gold Member luv2bthin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    You can either snort cocaine on the beach, OR have your labia hanging out. You can't have both.
    Omi god, i'm laughing so hard i'm crying!!
    Last edited by luv2bthin; February 15th, 2007 at 04:56 PM. Reason: screwed up spelling
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Denise Richards [Actress]
    By pinklilycat in forum Hot Women
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: October 8th, 2012, 09:29 AM
  2. Denise Richards' breast implants (NSFW)
    By bebechat in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: January 2nd, 2011, 08:49 PM
  3. Denise Richards on drugs?
    By DevilDoll2025 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: April 15th, 2007, 10:01 AM
  4. Denise Richards Engaged?
    By twitchy in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 11th, 2006, 12:12 PM
  5. Denise Richards: I have been betrayed
    By Wonderwoman in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 18th, 2006, 01:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •