Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards gets "lippy" [NSFW] (02/02/07)

Here's yet another reason I 'm glad I'm not famous. There's really no way one couldn't strike an awkward pose in a swimsuit. Denise was just unfortunate enough to be trailed by the paps when she was inadvertently exposing herself.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

What's with all the skinned cooch in Hollyweird? Does everyone there perceive pubes as 'evil' or 'unfashionable'?

Rather flash the pubes than something that looks like plucked chicken parts.

Whether furred or bald, I don't want to look at them.

Silver Member

That's the difference here. Britney coming out of a nightclub where she was, according to reports, forced to take her underwear off and flash to the papz outside is one thing. SHE knew damn well, just like Lindsay turning up to a press conference pantyless was also hardly something Lindsay wasn't aware of. Denise is going to come home from her holiday (or maybe has alrady been informed by a publicist possibly) and find that there are some dodgy photos of her vag and what people are making out to look like her doing coke. Some way to come off a romantic break, especially given that I'm convinced she didnt ask for any of it. Oh well. Curse of celebrity I gess but ANYONE could have had this happen. I consider it perverted to camp out on a beach with a camera trained between ANYONE'S legs, surely there couldn't be a obvious intrusion of privacy than that?

I've seen a paparazzi documentary where the perves set up camp on the beach and have to duck everytime they think they've been spotted. Its risky work... One of the guys was asked to move it along and he said 'its a beach, its public property' and there was nothing the celebrity (it was Elle MacPherson and she was holdaying with her kids, and this dude was takng photo after photo and she kept turning around to find him but he kept ducking whenever she looked) could do about it.

Come on, i'm sure plenty of us have accidentally had bits and pieces hanging out before

It is an unfortunate picture.

Ritchie needs some damn sunscreen! He'll be Mr. Melanoma if he keeps this up.

EWwwww!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    ^^but she only birthed sam vaginally. lola was c-section
    I thought that they both were because she'd schedualled a c-section for the week/forthnight hiatus of 2.5 men so Charlie would be at home.

Also:-

Retraction Update: If you are looking for the pictures of Denise Richards engaged in what may appear to be the use of cocaine, those pictures have been removed at the request of Denise Richards and her legal team. While the post was made in jest, and it was never explicitly said that Denise Richards was in fact using cocaine (turns out it was sunscreen and lip gloss), Denise and her legal team think it was defamatory, and would like you to know that she does not use cocaine.
    So, for the record, Denise Richards was not using cocaine, and it's not right to think she was.

Egotastic! - Denise Richards' Pussy on Display

Just so you know what DS, her legal team & anyone else connected with her are saying.
    Everyone else on the internet is/was going with the drug of choice.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    I consider it perverted to camp out on a beach with a camera trained between ANYONE'S legs, surely there couldn't be a obvious intrusion of privacy than that?
    That's what is so sick - these people get paid to feed their perversion. It's one thing to have a healthy attitude toward sex, it's another to constantly be on the lookout for private parts and profiting by their publication especially after preying upon people just trying to enjoy themselves.

When I had a great body I never went to nude beaches or even wore something revealing. It was aggravating not to be able to just enjoy myself at the beach without 30+ idjits ogling let alone taking photos. Disgusting.

Riiiight, because there are so many times I have sunscreen, or "white lip gloss" up my nose.

Please, they didn't have sunscreen there because Richie's as red as a lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    That's what is so sick - these people get paid to feed their perversion. It's one thing to have a healthy attitude toward sex, it's another to constantly be on the lookout for private parts and profiting by their publication especially after preying upon people just trying to enjoy themselves.

When I had a great body I never went to nude beaches or even wore something revealing. It was aggravating not to be able to just enjoy myself at the beach without 30+ idjits ogling let alone taking photos. Disgusting.
    But Mira (and please do not think that I do not appreciate your point), when you are as Media-Savy as Denise Richards (the Jounos claim that she calls them for photo shoots a la Banned); one therefore must always be aware that there will be *cough* "candid" shots taken.

In addition to this it has been reported that she had her legs open for 45 mins (and therefore a girl would surely check her under-carriage?) and, my final point is that if the producer of your most recent films is saying "it's ok, nothing special" before it's even released surely one is gonna do everything in one's power to promote that? (because let's not forget that Denise is a single mom now. Can I feel my heart bleeding.... nope, sorry).

But yes, I do agree with you re: media explotation & agree that its sick to feed this "thing" (words escape me!).
    What will they do next? Internal cameras so we can see how beautiful their livers are? sick the lot of them!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm aware that Denise Richards was purportedly a call girl in Hollywood years ago. But until I see proof (footage with a time clock) I'm not going to believe what paps said about 45 mins or whatever, any more than I'm going to believe what Denise Richards says about the same incident. In this instance, I'm inclined to believe Denise Richards over some $-hungry paps.

My point being that when I'm at the frickin' beach I should be able to keep my frickin' legs open so I can get a frickin' tan on the frickin' insides of my frickin' thighs if I frickin' WANT!! And so should anybody else who wants to.

The whole lot of them (stars and paps) are disgusting. Cashing in "because they can".

Why was she wearing shorts and no bathing suit bottom?
    Boom, I got your boyfriend, boom I got your man.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Riiiight, because there are so many times I have sunscreen, or "white lip gloss" up my nose.

Please, they didn't have sunscreen there because Richie's as red as a lobster.
    Its not UP her nose, and yes, when I'm putting on sunscreen, i put it all over my face, so its possible to get some underneath your nose, like denise did. Maybe she hasn't blended it yet, or didn't blend it properly. It looks like cream anyway, not powder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    In this instance, I'm inclined to believe Denise Richards over some $-hungry paps.

The whole lot of them (stars and paps) are disgusting. Cashing in "because they can".
    Interestingly enough, I've not seen any statement issued on that, just the supposed drug use (and I'm flat on my back with nothing else to do but surf at the moment!)

Yes, the whole lot are disgusting!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information