Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards gets "lippy" [NSFW] (02/02/07)

Sorry I take that back, what I meant was the last time I saw her she had huge tits. They are not flat but not as big as they used to be

^Oh okay, I just thought you meant she was flat chested, but I do know what you mean, she did have bigger breasts at one stage. I always thought she had implants.

She looks great AND she's been pregnant twice - give the girl a break!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Silver Member

She's on a beach and was getting off her sunlounger. Most people don't have a camrea trained between their legs when they are relaxing on a beach, it is a cheap shot and unfair on Denise, she was hardly walking around naked in this instance. ( I guess shes fair game in SOME ways since she did do playboy BUT this was clearly an accidental thing and I find it really unfair IMO)

^I agree. I've probably done the same thing, as have most women. The paparazzi should be ashamed of themselves; although shots like this are their meal ticket.... its only their job.

Silver Member

If people were to walk around a beach and look between people's legs (like this pap did) they'd be SHOCKED at what they see. Swim suits are not always going to stay in the right place. I guess most people have the common courtesy not to look there (unlike this piece of shit pap, whose agency Flynet already have it in for Denise).

Hit By Ban Bus!

This is ridiculous. You can barely even see it, first of all. And how can you call it "flabby"? And what is a "flabby" cooch anyway? Stupid.

Did anyone notice the last pic? The closeup on her boobs is scary! You can actually see the implant in there!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    can someone please explain one thing to me: if a woman has many sexual partners, does her vag actually get loose?? if a girl sleeps with the same guy over and over-wouldn't her vag get just as loose?

No, it's just a figure of speech. The vagina is meant to withstand a LOT and go back to its normal shape.

Cherub thanks for answering that! I read that question and I was like...Are you fucking kidding me?

Actually, using those muscles would probably make them stronger (thus tighter).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

no, i wasnt fucking kidding you. many vaginas look loose and nasty. and many men do believe in loose vaginas. it does stretch if you have lots of sex-whether it be same man or different men. so a guy who maybe isnt as large as your last sexual partner might notice that.

You have a lot to learn about vaginas! And certain men are notorious for their ignorance and belief in myths about this part of a woman's anatomy, so I would take their ramblings with a huge block of salt.

A normal healthy pussy should not be "stretched out" where a guy with a smaller penis would feel the difference if the woman had fucked a bigger guy before him unless they're doing a threesome and she's hopping off one prick to another. And even in and the hypothetical FMM instance such as that, a woman who knows how to use her vag muscles and "grip" a dick should be able to do just fine.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

ok. thanks for the info.

I feel kinda bad for her with this one--it's not like she was pulling a Britney/Lindsay/Paris and deliberately flashing vag. I'm sure most ladies have had credgies before at some point, right? I know I have, LOL!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Never thought I would defending Denise Richards, much less her vag But I agree prn, and the only reason we're seeing lip is because of some pervy camera dude's zoom! Plenty of these broads willing to to do an actual flash that you don't have to bother a bitch at the beach relaxing in her baggy shorts.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information