Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Denise Richards arriving for her performance at Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge (06/09/2006)

Default Re: Denise Richards arriving for her performance at Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge (06/09/2006)

I had to look at the pix again after reading page 3. And I still have to disagree with you all. She doesn't look like a skank. The only skin she's showing off is her midsection! There's no risquee cleavage, and she's got on long stockings with the short skirt. *shrug*

Besides, it ain't like she's going to the grocery store. She's about to do some kind of titilating performance on stage with other chicks that look just like her. Are we dissing all The Pussycat Dolls, then?? Let's not! Cuz those bitches are kitchy-hot!

Default Re: Denise Richards arriving for her performance at Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge (06/09/2006)

OMG, who told her she looked good? She looks like a contestant in a crack whore beauty pagent. Why was Charlie paying hookers when he had one at home all along. I think she's bipolar or something. Maybe just a crazy slut.

Elite Member

Looks like a bored, suburban housewife on her way to some tarts-and-vicars masquerade. I don't know who the Pussycat Dolls are and I'm not quite clear on what exactly it is they do, but judging from this and what Pammie wore, I'm not impressed.

Default Re: Denise Richards arriving for her performance at Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge (06/09/200

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr
    Looks like a bored, suburban housewife on her way to some tarts-and-vicars masquerade. I don't know who the Pussycat Dolls are and I'm not quite clear on what exactly it is they do, but judging from this and what Pammie wore, I'm not impressed.
    Yes she does!!

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr
    I did get a laugh from your post!

Elite Member

I think she's ugly...literally ugly. She's too skinny, has big bushy eyebrows, a head that's too big for her body, a mouth that's too big for her face and a masculine figure. The only thing I'll give Denise Richards is that she has nice hair. 9 times out of ten it always looks all silky and in place. I do like her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    Is it true Denise was a hooker before making it big???
    I have no idea, but the rumor is that she was one of Heidi Fleiss' girls years ago and that's how she met Charlie.

I can just imagine her telling Sam & Lola the "how I met your father" tale.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Default Re: Denise Richards arriving for her performance at Pussy Cat Dolls Lounge (06/09/200

If Charlie Sheen was my children's father, I'd be tempted to make something up about how died tragically...

And it's the teased into shapeless oblivion hair plus the raging whore red lipstick that makes her look like a skank. It really does look like something would put together at home, without the help of a makeup artist. Just doesn't look well put together at all. TWO-BIT TART were the first words that came to my mind, and I'm not even British!

^^ Heh heh. Don't blame Denise, blame the costume designer!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 3rd, 2007, 02:21 AM

Thread Information