Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Duchovny and his kids West and Miller getting ice cream in Malibu (06/??/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: David Duchovny and his kids West and Miller getting ice cream in Malibu (06/??/2006)

He's named after Thomas Kyd, the 16th century English playwright. Duchovny has an MA (almost a PhD; he's ABD) in English Lit from Yale so he's a literature buff. Madelaine's name come from a novel by the French author Proust. So each kid has a literary name and a family name (Miller is Duchovny's mother's maiden name; West is Leoni's grandmother's maiden name.)

I don't particularly like "Kyd" either, but there is an explanation beyond it being a kre8ive spelling of "Kid."

Default Re: David Duchovny and his kids West and Miller getting ice cream in Malibu (06/??/2006)

awwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by mangomadness
    He's named after Thomas Kyd, the 16th century English playwright. Duchovny has an MA (almost a PhD; he's ABD) in English Lit from Yale so he's a literature buff. Madelaine's name come from a novel by the French author Proust. So each kid has a literary name and a family name (Miller is Duchovny's mother's maiden name; West is Leoni's grandmother's maiden name.)

I don't particularly like "Kyd" either, but there is an explanation beyond it being a kre8ive spelling of "Kid."
    I guess that makes it a little less stupid if this is true. But unless the *kyd* can put an asterisk by that name and have this info written underneath, it's still a pretty stupid name for this century.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

The kids are cute and they look normal. David is so damn hot. I have always found him to be really sexy..something about his face and nose...he is looking good..and looks CLEAN! (are ya listening Brit, K-Fed and clan?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information