Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

Silver Member

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

So, they all tromp out to the desert and plop down in the sand and play with eachother for God's sake? How very much fun!! I am left to wonder how funny AJ looked trying to get up going "damn, I'm never going to get this sand out!"

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006

wow, Angie looks gorgeous!

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006)

She looks fantastic. Those kids are adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by emilymoon
    They are master media manipulators with or without the charitable donations.
    i agree, angelina knows how to use and work with the media.
    nevertheless i have to say those are some nice pictures!

Finally Angie looks better!
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc
    But ... but ... isn't that interfering with their privacy??!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Didnt they just say yesterday they wanted to be left alone?

wow she is really big....and her face looks so much better filled out some..she is positivley glowing.

Elite Member

Look at that desert background. Wow. These are some fricken beautiful pictures.

Brad look delicious.

Default Re: 'Dateline NBC' & Hello Mag Visit Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie in Africa (04/27/2006

Quote Originally Posted by emilymoon
    I'm sorry but posing like that will only fuel the fire and create less privacy for them. They are master media manipulators with or without the charitable donations. They are exposing their kids to further and an even more intense media spotlight that will affect their lives forever. I don't care how many celebs do it, posing with your kids is wrong! Angelina seems to not be able to be out of the spotlight for more than two weeks. I would respect them so much more if they just disappeared for a while and actually attempted this 'privacy' they pretend to want. And I am not a JA fan.
    so true!
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Will they please decide already if they want privacy or not? Becuase pimping your kids out for a photoshoot with Hello magazine is hardly asking for privacy.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis
    Hmmmm...Brad and Ange don't look too thrilled to be together. I wonder if there is some truth to the stories going around?

I noticed that! I would have expected at least one photo of the happy couple together, her smiling beautifically and him grinning and caressing her bump. Thought most committed couples having a baby were almost required to post like that at least once towards the end.

Why must I steal Lil' Zahara and hug and kiss her little feet! I LOVE BABY FEET!

She looks like the daughter I was meant to have...
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

KD
    Elite Member

[QUOTE=glamazon]Why must I steal Lil' Zahara and hug and kiss her little feet! I LOVE BABY FEET!

I agree, she it too cute for words. Nice to see that little girl all happy and healthy now.

Doesn't anyone else suspect that crazy Angelina is just loving being a white god to these poor Africans? Imperialist bitch.

She looks good preggo though -- but not too happy as a domesticated woman. I predict she'll kick Brad to the curb a month after the baby pops.

Who wants to take bets on when Jen Aniston is going to have a breakdown?

I hate them, they're so cute.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information