Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dannii Minogue leaves MTV Studios in London (06/05/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Dannii Minogue leaves MTV Studios in London (06/05/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    She never said that.

And she got her nose and boobs done, botox and permanent eyebrows make up. I've seen worse cases in Hollywood and she looks amazing - especially compared to how she used to look like.

She released 5 albums since 1991 and sold 7 million copies worldwide - and done some acting on TV (like the soap opera Home And Away) and stage shows/musicals (like Notre Dame De Paris in the west end)

She also used to be married to Julian McMahon (that spelt right?), Dr Christian Troy anyway. They were in Home and Away together.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

is all I see.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Poor thing, she's far from having the body to pull off the 40's pin-up look

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She and Kylie both put Mr Ed to shame.......

Elite Member

the sad thing is out of the two sisters she always had the better voice. She was on Young talent time for ages before Kylie stepped up with her and, of course, Kylie got on neighbours and that just gave her the best inroad into the UK. Its well established that Danni got the talent and Kylie got the looks and just enough talent to pull it all off. The sad thing is ever since Danni has been trying to make herself look more and more like her sister rather then letting herself be, well, herself.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

^That's not true. Today, After years of classical vocal trainings - Kylie's a much better live vocalist than Dannii. They're voices sound very much alike in general, but Kylie's a lot more professional. Also, Kylie can write lyrics, compose music (Her brilliant 1997 album, Impossible Princess, was fully written by her), plays on 4 different instruments....While the only thing Dannii does is sing and co-write.

And as for Dannii trying to look like Kylie - I think that it just happened. They're sisters and there were always some similarities between them...and also Dannii lost all the weight, got her nose done (although I've always thought that her sergeoun tryed to give her Kylie's naturally cute, turned up nose without much luck) and matured...it all affected it.
    Last edited by NHKMM; July 19th, 2006 at 05:44 PM.

You can tell her and Kylie are sisters when they smile. They both have huge teeth.

True :X Horsey I have that kind of teeth too

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    ^That's not true. Today, After years of classical vocal trainings - Kylie's a much better live vocalist than Dannii. They're voices sound very much alike in general, but Kylie's a lot more professional. Also, Kylie can write lyrics, compose music (Her brilliant 1997 album, Impossible Princess, was fully written by her), plays on 4 different instruments....While the only thing Dannii does is sing and co-write.

And as for Dannii trying to look like Kylie - I think that it just happened. They're sisters and there were always some similarities between them...and also Dannii lost all the weight, got her nose done (although I've always thought that her sergeoun tryed to give her Kylie's naturally cute, turned up nose without much luck) and matured...it all affected it.
    Personally, I love them both but Kylie gives amazing live vocal. There's no contest in who's the better singer. It's definitely Kylie.

Pete Waterman famously said that 'only one of the Minogues can sing, and it ain't Dannii'.
    Jamie Foxx is not Ray Charles.

LOL did he really say that?! Both can sing, but Kylie kicks Dannii's ass since she's also classically trained. Dannii is pretty good live, but nothing like her big sis.
    Last edited by NHKMM; July 20th, 2006 at 12:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information