Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

Default Re: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

That woman is forever young. GORGEOUS.

Default Re: Courteney Cox & David Arquette at the Barnyard premiere in LA (07/30/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    He looks good..she looks like she is desperately trying to hold on to her youth(long since faded away) resulting in a cross between a mannequin and a tranny. Sorry just in a mean mood.

Seriously though. It is natural for most women to add some pounds as they get older, especially when they are in their forties and beyond. I forget which Gabor sister said it..'when you get older, you either sacrifice your body or your face". This has a lot of truth in it. For most women(except those with extremely feminine features to begin with..or who are just naturally very thin) when they get older if they stay too thin they end up looking tranny-like and masculinized. It is even worse when they are fitness-obsessed (Madonna is a good example). When older women have a very low body fat amount they usually just end up looking haggard and masculine. Then they attempt to cover it up with tons of makeup, and end up looking tranny-like. Looking at the pic of her and Andie..Andy looks like a normal woman in pretty good shape..nothing overdone...but Courtney looks so made up she looks fake..like a mannequin or tranny. Why is this look so damn popular? Is the 'be thin at any cost' thing so bad that this is what women in Hollywood are choosing?

Women are naturally supposed to have some body fat! And I remember this woman from when she was in the Springsteen video..we are about the same age btw..and she is NOT naturally that thin..and was at least in her early 20's when that video came out so it was not 'baby fat' or something like that. Why can't women just be allowed to look like women as they get older? Hollywood sucks and is the fucking devil when it comes to how it chews up and spits out it's actresses. *rambling rant over*
    But Sojita, in every photo of her without makeup (and she does go without sometimes), everyone complains how plain she looks and why won't she wear makeup... I know there is a line there and she could go with less, but it doesn't really matter, people will always bitch whether is too little or too much!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I love Courtney, I miss Friends and David and Courtney are oh so cute together.

I don't like her hair. It makes her look so...I dunno. I can't thinkof the word. But her face great~

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball
    Dammit Soj, can't you be straight? We need more straight men who like body fat.
    LMAO Bella, I was thinking the same thing....Soj, can you go into the closet....or do you have a straight brother?

Awesome hair she looks really good!

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    And I remember this woman from when she was in the Springsteen video..we are about the same age btw..and she is NOT naturally that thin..and was at least in her early 20's when that video came out so it was not 'baby fat' or something like that. Why can't women just be allowed to look like women as they get older? Hollywood sucks and is the fucking devil when it comes to how it chews up and spits out it's actresses. *rambling rant over*
    I thought she was a stick in that video, Dancing in the Dark, wasn't it? Yes, she was superskinny in that video.

ETA: And had NO boobs. None!
    Last edited by KD; August 1st, 2006 at 02:12 PM.

Yeah i remember her being very thin then too.

she looks incredible... in a wax figure sort of way.

i hate the posed autograph signing photos... which btw, she looks like Kelly Preston in with those big new lips.

she looks stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    She definitely had her lips plumped. That's what's different about her.
    More than that IMO, pumped lips just change the lips but don't make someone suddenly attractive - there always was something about her that wasn't looking that good, and now there's a chorus of "wow" - I think she got lucky with some injections in the cheeks that corrected her proportions for the best

Bronze Member

I'm wondering what her secret is! How can anyone look better as they get older? This is the best she has looked.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    More than that IMO, pumped lips just change the lips but don't make someone suddenly attractive - there always was something about her that wasn't looking that good, and now there's a chorus of "wow" - I think she got lucky with some injections in the cheeks that corrected her proportions for the best
    Yeah, you're right, but the lips are definitely the most obvious.

Oh, and nothing can stop me from thinking her husband is gay.

no gay man would dress that badly.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elphie
    no gay man would dress that badly.
    Uh, did you see Penelope Cruz's gay friend? Poor thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information