Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Courteney Cox in bikini in Sardinia (06/26/2006)

Default Re: Courteney Cox in bikini in Sardinia (06/26/2006)

I think her boobs are real too, probably larger after child birth and depending on weight. Her bikini is fine, I don't see that it's too revealing on the bottom. The kid is adorable but, my, what big ears!
    Looks like they are having a blast.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    Did I stutter?!
    No, just making utterly ridiculous blanket statements like you did. Read a book on birth order, then you won't sound so ignorant.

As an only child, I think your statement is flawed at best and MORONIC at worst.

Jesus, Joseph and Mary KD, do you just go to every thread in the forum and make snarky replies to comments which are obviously not meant to be read literally as they are JOKES?
    And once you stop breastfeeding, your boobs are not somehow left with more tissue, they just go back to being the same size they always were. And yes, I think painting her labia would have afforded her the same amount of coverage as those microscopic bikini bottoms.

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    Jesus, Joseph and Mary KD, do you just go to every thread in the forum and make snarky replies to comments which are obviously not meant to be read literally as they are JOKES?
    When I said "Um, excuse me" She could have at that point said she was joking. She instead make the "snarky" comment "did I stutter?" which says to me she was NOT joking.

PS there were several responses to her original post that she could have responded to that her post was meant tongue in cheek. She did not.

And I am not quite sure, somerset, which "every thread in the forum" that I respond with snarky comments to unless you are referring to your "Angelina and her army of colored children to do her bidding for her" comment and if so can I now ASSume it was a joke, albeit not a funny one? And also, I was not the only person who thought it was an offensive comment to make. And the fact that it irks me that the people who hate Angelina also make racist comments about her kids which I think is bullshit? Sorry, I don't find that "funny."
    Last edited by KD; July 2nd, 2006 at 10:07 PM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ i was just speaking from experience and then you went and proved my point...psycho.

o yes soooooo offensive! come on, I can do way better than that!
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; July 3rd, 2006 at 08:07 AM.

nen
    Bronze Member

Coco is truly adorable. Not surprising with such mommy

If it makes you people feel better, I'm a youngest child and I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY more fucked up than all of you put together

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

they should have another kid; only children are always messed up.

Thank you, Dr AliceinWonderland, for that very thoughtful yet completely unsubstantiated piece of worthless information. You may have a personal bias against having only one child, and that is fine. Where do you get the idea that children with siblings are so blissfully normal and not 'messed up'? For the record, studies have consistently shown that only and oldest children tend to be very independent, successful, and verbally advanced. But what would I know? I'm just an only child with both a Bachelors and Masters degree, a successful career, and a happy, stable marriage.

Otherwise, I cannot agree with those who think that kid is cute.
    Courtney did get breast implants, but she got smaller ones so her chest looks more natural. she lacks a lot of body fat, so bigger ones would have been too obvious. Good boob job.

I think she looks pretty good better than she has in the recent past and totally natural, no make up or jewelry, the bathing suit is fine and besides she looks great in it.

As for only children - eh, I am one and I can see how parent can totally f-u up even by accident but on the flip side most only children are natural fighters to be successful at what they do and they don't need to have someone in tow to keep them company to do so.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm an only child and I don't think I'm all that messed up Some ppl with siblings can be as bad or worse sometimes.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

It's this picture.. (can be enlarged on the first page) and the one next to it where you can clearly see the contour of the implant against her bones as she presses her child against her chest. There's other similar ones where her boob should be flattening out were it natural, not staying perked up.

She got her implants a long time ago, so she likely has silicone, which looks alot more natural than saline (silicone is now banned in the US unless it's for reconstructive purposes ie cancer), but previously silicone was allowed for everybody. She's got silicone implants, small ones, so it looks natural. Her boob job proves that even those who think they know, don't really. Good for Courtney!

"Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

hahahaha...that is so cute! I guess CoCo is a curious little baby!

Anybody that got offended by Alice's comment can meet me out back after school at 3:30. I'll take care of each and every one of you humorless SOHB sufferers. *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Anybody that got offended by Alice's comment can meet me out back after school at 3:30. I'll take care of each and every one of you humorless SOHB sufferers. *shakes fist*
    To further help the situation, here are a few definitions for some (dictionary.com):
    Joke:
    Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
    A mischievous trick; a prank.
    An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
    Informal.
    1. <LI type=a>Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
    2. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.
    Sarcasm:
    A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

The use of sarcasm.

Wit:
    The ability to perceive and express in an ingeniously humorous manner the relationship between seemingly incongruous or disparate things.

One noted for this ability, especially one skilled in repartee.

A person of exceptional intelligence.

And the personal favorite of some: Satire-
    Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^ I don't get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information