Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colin Farrell at the "Miami Vice" Premiere in London (07/27/2006)

Default Re: Colin Farrell at the "Miami Vice" Premiere in London (07/27/2006)

How tall is he? Sometimes he's got this raw manly attractiveness, sometimes he's just not appealing at all. I'm undecided.
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!*drool!!!!

I think he looks fucking HAWT as hell anymore!! Sobriety obviously agrees with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    How tall is he? Sometimes he's got this raw manly attractiveness, sometimes he's just not appealing at all. I'm undecided.
    Publicity bios have him at 5'10" but that's verrrrrry generous. Most who have seen him up close say he's 5'9" tops, in footwear, and even that is stretching it a bit.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    He's looking much better these days. He's all cleaned up.
    I love Colin dirty or clean but you're right, he looks better now!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

He looks 100% better now that he's not all drunk/drugged or whatever the hell.

As for Warren Beatty, he was gorgeous in Shampoo but now he's just a doddering old sad man. A few years ago he gave a commencement speech and it was televised on the news, he forgot what he was talking about and it was so embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    ^
    Yeah, he's a shriveled up old fart now, but his excuse is that he's 69. As a matter of fact, he STILL looks better than this shrimp. And to prove that old age IS getting to him (cateracts hehe) he is rumored to have said that if they ever made a movie about his life story, Colin Farrell is the only person he thinks could play him. That's unconfirmed, thank GOD. Shrimpie is a good 5 inches too short, doesn't have (a young) Beatty's fine features, has dark eyes and well, is just too plain fugly. I'm guessing it was just another Beatty quote that was taken out of context or wasn't made at all.

Colin Farrell, born 31 May 1976
    Holy Crap!!!!! I wasn't aware he was THIS young still!!!! That makes it even worse!
    Shrimpie! That was a dagger into my heart! I am the EXACT same height as Colin!!!!!!(five nine and a half) It was a cheap shot at WB..since I do think he was very hot in his day. I guess I deserved the wicked response! *removes dagger(icepick..I am sure she would aprove..lol) from heart and wipes off the blood..then goes into kitchen to make a nice 'icepik' with leftover cheap vodka to ease the pain*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita
    Shrimpie! That was a dagger into my heart! I am the EXACT same height as Colin!!!!!!(five nine and a half) It was a cheap shot at WB..since I do think he was very hot in his day. I guess I deserved the wicked response! *removes dagger(icepick..I am sure she would aprove..lol) from heart and wipes off the blood..then goes into kitchen to make a nice 'icepik' with leftover cheap vodka to ease the pain*
    That's okay, I'll be the first one to admit Warren's not aging well, in my opinion. But then other WB afficienados (sp) like my dear pal Chalet tell me he's really not aging all that badly.... I keep comparing him to people in my family who are much older and have much smoother skin. So, I googled some pix of other stars, contemporaries of Warren but also current stars, to compare pix at different ages. I'll post it later, though I still don't know if I should post it in the Warren thread or in a new miscellaneous thread......
    Anyway, about the height> I have it on good authority Collin's official bio has increased his height by 1.5 inches, which would make him 1 inch shorter than you in his bare feet.....
    I have nothing against the guy, I just think he's grossly overrated and not as goodlooking as stars from Warren's generation (and earlier) were. I'm not just talking about Warren, but prime Robert Redford, Paul Newman, Marlon Brando etc. Those were really goodlooking guys, whereas the Pitt's, Farrell's, Vaughn's, Cruise's etc. all seem to be assembled from spare parts. Just a personal observation. I personally think only Johnny Depp (sans the horrible brown and gold teeth) has a physical beauty that compares to older Hollywood glamour, and perhaps a young Mel Gibson, though they're both on the short side, too.....
    Never mind, although I'm young enough to be Warren's kid, I probably am simply way too old to appreciate Collin's "appeal". And I seriously had no idea he was only 30. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo
    He looks 100% better now that he's not all drunk/drugged or whatever the hell.

As for Warren Beatty, he was gorgeous in Shampoo but now he's just a doddering old sad man. A few years ago he gave a commencement speech and it was televised on the news, he forgot what he was talking about and it was so embarrassing.
    Certainly you don't mean his fantastically ripping commencement speech at Berkeley? He was a great hit and really tore the Gubernator apart, to much acclaim. He couldn't forget his speeches, because he always brings them along on paper, duh. He also did great speeches for the Nurses Association, and caused the No vote against the propositions, making it a landslide defeat against Arnold. Warren really made a difference!!!

***** celeb

[QUOTE=HWBLAnyway, about the height> I have it on good authority Collin's official bio has increased his height by 1.5 inches, which would make him 1 inch shorter than you in his bare feet.....

Never mind, although I'm young enough to be Warren's kid, I probably am simply way too old to appreciate Collin's "appeal". And I seriously had no idea he was only 30. Wow.

[/QUOTE]
    Erm...who actually does measure themselves in bare feet!
    I am way old myself(early forties)..glad Colin finally turned 30 so I would at least not feel like such a ped lusting after a twenty-something!

He looks hot hot hot! I used to just not get his appeal but lately I get it!

Erm...who actually does measure themselves in bare feet!
    I am way old myself(early forties)..glad Colin finally turned 30 so I would at least not feel like such a ped lusting after a twenty-something!
    Who cares if you were a ped (if he were twenty-something). I'm into geriatrics with Warren It's not like we could ever have them for real.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL
    Who cares if you were a ped (if he were twenty-something). I'm into geriatrics with Warren It's not like we could ever have them for real.
    Well I did date a guy 2 years ago who looked Like Colin and was the exact same age! Closest I could get I guess!

Well I did date a guy 2 years ago who looked Like Colin and was the exact same age! Closest I could get I guess!

Okay, so you almost got the real thing The only way I would be physically interested in Warren now, from my perspective, is if a time machine existed and could transfer him back to his prime. I mean, he's a fantastic sweet, intelligent, witty, warm person still, but I'd get lost in all the excess skin he caries around now. So gimme Warren between age 23-54 when he was still physically tight (the face lost its elasticity before the rest of his body) and I'd be a verrrrry happy gal

***** celeb

Bronze Member

hmmm...yummy. thanx for posting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information