Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Claire Danes at the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party (06/10/2006)

Default Re: Claire Danes at the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Party (06/10/2006)

when i first saw julia stiles wearing this dress and now claire i'm wondering how their boobs aren't popping out the side of that thing! that must be some really good tape!

She looks just like Gywennth Paltrow.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

She looks old and frightening. Never much of a looker to start with, though.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl
    when i first saw julia stiles wearing this dress and now claire i'm wondering how their boobs aren't popping out the side of that thing! that must be some really good tape!
    Claire doesn't have the right posture for the dress, and neither did Julia. I just don't get it. When you're wearing a dress, ladies, DON'T SLOUCH!

I like the dress, I think it suits her body just well.

Is it just me, or does she not have eye brows or breasts????

Wow, she is boring.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy
    I like the dress, I think it suits her body just well.

Is it just me, or does she not have eye brows or breasts????

Well her eyebrows are way too light, but she has them. She truly has no breasts. Like me, she's a member of the A (cup) team.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyday
    Well her eyebrows are way too light, but she has them. She truly has no breasts. Like me, she's a member of the A (cup) team.
    And there ain't a damn thing wrong with that!

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    She kind of reminds me Gwyneth Paltrow in these pictures. But her makeup is too harsh and her hair is just blah.
    I thought the same thing but before her pregnancies.

And I am happy to see that there are still some members of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee left in Hollywood!

There's nothing wrong with not having humongous boobs. I think it's better to just be natural.

I have to small ones and am starting to finally like them!

I was the founding member of Itty Bitty Titty Committee!

I have always thought women with small breasts can wear clothes better. Anyway, I am a B-cup, and I couldn't be happier.

I have always thought women with small breasts can wear clothes better. Anyway, I am a B-cup, and I couldn't be happier.
    You can say that again. I have a 34C which is often confused for a D(not sure why), so much so,while shopping at VS, a friend made me get a measurement, just to make sure I wasn't wearing the wrong bra size. I find it hard to look professional wearing the same clothes as a smaller chested person. You wear a regular shirt and fill them up and then you have guys finding it hard to look at you in the face, causing you to feel like you are dressed too provocatively, when in reality, you are not.

Like I've said, if there was ever anything that I'd want changed about myself, I'd get a breast reduction......
    Last edited by SlimandSexxy; June 12th, 2006 at 06:28 PM.

Aw, ya think? I bet you look fine the way you are. A friend of mine had a breast reduction, but only because they were so heavy they were causing her terrible back pain.

Aw, ya think? I bet you look fine the way you are. A friend of mine had a breast reduction, but only because they were so heavy they were causing her terrible back pain.
    I had a breast reduction, too. And I feel much better now!!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information