Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claire Danes and Billy Crudup at Seeds of Peace event (2/16/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Claire Danes and Billy Crudup at Seeds of Peace event (2/16/2006)

So given Lainey's blind vice about "clinging to love" I thought maybe we should re-evaluate these pics...

Do they really look that happy? They look a little uncomfortable to me. Not really the "can barely contain our love for one another" couple.

I hope that they are Clinging to Love. Maybe Claire did Mary Louise a favor by stealing him away. I wonder if he see's his son.

He is one of those men who look worse without facial hair. He actually looked kind of hot in Almost Famous, but here with no beard or mustache, bleh!!!!! But then again I can't stand pretty boy metrosexual types so that's my opintion. I still think he's an ass for what he did to ML though.

Fug and Fug-er.

Silver Member

She looks so good, he looks like a shriveled old man, geeky even.

he's usually so hott but he looks very ill at ease here. she looks beautiful. i actually like them together.
    i think he's a great actor. he was good in big fish even if i hated that movie but he was outstanding in jesus' son and it's an amazing movie that not enough people have seen.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

a mixture of Scarlett Johanson, Mischa Barton and Sienna Miller.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Hit By Ban Bus!

I must admit that am a fan of Billy's. I think he is an exceptional actor. Loved Jesus' Son, Waking the Dead and Stage Beauty. He was simply brilliant.

As far as the pics, I think he looks totally uncomfortable. In fact, I can honestly say that every picture I have seen of the two of them together he looks a bit freaked out. She looks a bit depressed...

I think for the sake of their enormous karmic debt, they both need to move on and try find a healthier alternative. They are not a good couple in my opinion. I can tolerate Pitt and Jolie much more readily than I can Billy and Claire.

I want to slap that smirk of his right off his face. Thinks he's something and more obviously...jackass.

gah....him and his girlfriend (MLP) broke up and she happened to be pregnant. omg! for all you guys know she could've told him that she'd been cheating on him or had cheated and he left her. but oh! she was pregnant! unless he stays in a shit relationship he's a bastard! i don't get it

neway. i like him in Almost Famous and Without Limits. he is SO hot in that movie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information