Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Claire Danes with Billy Crudup and her dog in SoHo (08/13/2006)

Default Re: Claire Danes with Billy Crudup and her dog in SoHo (08/13/2006)

What an A-Hole!

Mel, let me ask you this....if a man in a committed relationship came on to you, what would you do? Let's assume you know the guy and let's assume that you know he's expecting a child with her? What do you do?

I'm guessing you tell him to F off...right?

While I think most of the blame falls squarely on him, I can't get past the fact that CD knew of his relationship with her and at least was receptive to his advances (or made advances toward him).

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Mel, let me ask you this....if a man in a committed relationship came on to you, what would you do? Let's assume you know the guy and let's assume that you know he's expecting a child with her? What do you do?

I'm guessing you tell him to F off...right?

While I think most of the blame falls squarely on him, I can't get past the fact that CD knew of his relationship with her and at least was receptive to his advances (or made advances toward him).
    I know you're not addressing me, but I'll answer anyway- you're definitely right, of course. Unless you think that that man is the love of your life and you just can't help yourself. What I want to say that maybe she's not the cold, heartless whore some people think she is. Maybe she is, but we don't know that, we weren't there. I'm not saying she's a saint, I'm mainly objecting to people calling her a whore without mentioning BC's part of the blame. If anyone is entitled to rant it's MLP, and he had enough class not to.

^^^^
    thank you.

for all we know, mlp got pregnant to trick him into staying with her, maybe things had been sour for a long time. we don't know what happened and i think it's funny how everyone jumps to the conclusion that claire is the homewrecking whore.

and that 'men are dogs' anyway and women should be held to a higher standard is bullshit. it is essentially giving men a free pass to act like bastards, because women will be blamed for their behaviour.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Collaroy View Post
    Thanks, Mel, exactly what I was trying to say.

I totally agree, good riddance; even though I don't think I can really understand just how painful that must have been for her. It's a horrible situation I don't wish on my worst enemy. Pig! But yeah, the way she handled it was extremely classy, she has all my respect. I loved her in "Fried Green Tomatoes", and I'm thrilled that she's in "Weeds"- I can watch her every week!

But what exactly do you know about what happened? We don't know IF she put her hooks into him and yanked him away from his pregnant girlfriend (that poor, poor man, I'm sure he was completely powerless to stop the flat-faced whore!). What we do know is the fact that BC left MLP for CD, but we don't know the exact circumstances. But, hey, go ahead and blame whoever you will.

Nobody said he was powerless or that he isn't most to blame about this. But it takes two to cheat and both of them are whores. Who cares what I think? For all I know they may have the greatest love ever and maybe MLP is like this gigantic bitch and their relationship was dead already despite having a baby on the way. All I see is that he left an eight month pregnant woman and that flatface obviously had no qualms about getting together with a man who had some pretty serious commitments going on. For now I'm just glad neither of them has much of a career and I'm waiting for the rest of karma to bite them in the ass.

whaaoo he change a lot !! he was so hot in Almost famous

Why does everyone assume he's a giant bastard and one day up and left poor 8 month preg MLP? SHE could've been banging 10 different guys and maybe Billy didn't want to put up with her shit anymore! I feel sorry for this guy the way everyone automatically assumes that he's the asshole. Team Billy!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet2071 View Post
    I think women know men are dogs so they expect them to behave badly. We women hold other women to higher standard, expecting them to watch our backs. Which is a shocker given the passive aggressive "queen bees and wanna bees" attitude young girls grow up with. Some women outgrow it but many retain this competitive and girl power suppressive behavior.
    They both get the blame Assholes. I should know I was left when I was 8 ½ months pregnant. The shit he put me through I’m surprised I had a healthy delivery. Any women that can’t find her own man and is willing to sleep with a man that already has a women, a pregnant women at that is a worthless low esteem bimbo… And the man is will not a man at all, but a selfish boy.

By the looks of these pictures it seems they can't stand each other.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    Why does everyone assume he's a giant bastard and one day up and left poor 8 month preg MLP? SHE could've been banging 10 different guys and maybe Billy didn't want to put up with her shit anymore! I feel sorry for this guy the way everyone automatically assumes that he's the asshole. Team Billy!
    I agree, I am not willing to hang the guy at this point either because I heard that MLP was not the most loyal partner prior to Billy's connection to Claire. So what goes around comes around or so it would appear. For all we know, maybe there was some question of paternity during that time. Billy and MLP are both so private that I am certain we will never know.

As far as Claire goes, she just buggs me...she seems REALLY snotty and I don't tolerate that well. And it is not cool to hook up with a guy when there is such chaos because if there were problems with MLP and Billy chances are she didn't know and went in for the kill anyway.

What is wrong with his skin? It looks really weird.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information