Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Claire Danes with Billy Crudup and her dog in SoHo (08/13/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Claire Danes with Billy Crudup and her dog in SoHo (08/13/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I wonder if he ever sees his baby? Or if he's too busy with Claire.
    I just read recently, I think in a MLP interview, that Billy sees his son very regularly. Heard he was in LA a deal great this summer while MLP was filming Weeds so that he could spend time with his son. Anyway...so it appears that he is pretty devoted to his son and this is according to the woman he jilted.

I also read over on Gawker a while back that Billy paid MLP a good bit of money after they split (around a $1,500,000) not sure if it was alimony or for the place they shared or what. Here is the link http://www.gawker.com/search/crudup/bydate
    Last edited by sweet2071; August 15th, 2006 at 09:31 PM.

Home wrecking whore with Egotistical man-jerk and her dog in Soho.
    There.. thats better.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    What happened to his fabulous cheekbones?
    My thoughts exactly. In his IMDb mini biography it says that he's known for "his chiselled good looks"? BWUAHAHAHAH!

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Home wrecking whore
    That's harsh. It wasn't her who left a pregnant woman, in the end it was his decision. Why do people always blame the other woman?
    Last edited by Collaroy; August 16th, 2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^Perhaps if other women had a little empathy it wouldn't happen. But if it makes you feel any better I think they're both whores and I love how their careers are in the toilet now. I hope they stay there.

omgg i have never seen her guy, but i thoguht he would be a hottie{at least a normal guyy}. you know claire danes is a sweetheart but how come her guy is like this? & danes looks so much better in blonde.

i'm sorry but those pants are NOT flattering on her AT ALL. billy looks good. needs to lose the stache!

Elite Member

claire looks good here..

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dang, I knew I shouldn't have clicked here!

WTF happened to the man? Looks like drugs made him all bloated and deformed, and she looks like a manlier, bulkier version of Gisele Bündchen with her legs cut up to her mid thighs. MLP is definitely better off without that piece of crap attached by a collar to the poor pooch.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    ^^^Perhaps if other women had a little empathy it wouldn't happen. But if it makes you feel any better I think they're both whores and I love how their careers are in the toilet now. I hope they stay there.
    Again, why blame the woman? If Billy had had a bit more class he wouldn't have left MLP 8 months along. I'm not saying don't blame Clare, but I'm saying blame them both equally, if you have to blame at all. You can't help who you're falling in -and out of- love with. Careful with the blame. But one thing is for sure- you do not leave a woman at that point.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Collaroy View Post
    Again, why blame the woman? If Billy had had a bit more class he wouldn't have left MLP 8 months along. I'm not saying don't blame Clare, but I'm saying blame them both equally, if you have to blame at all. You can't help who you're falling in -and out of- love with. Careful with the blame. But one thing is for sure- you do not leave a woman at that point.
    I think women know men are dogs so they expect them to behave badly. We women hold other women to higher standard, expecting them to watch our backs. Which is a shocker given the passive aggressive "queen bees and wanna bees" attitude young girls grow up with. Some women outgrow it but many retain this competitive and girl power suppressive behavior.

I'm agreeing with PB & Collaroy: Claire had no commitment to MLP, Crud did. HE is the one who had a supposedly committed relationship with his 8 months pregnant girlfriend. MLP is better off and she even refuses to answer any questions about him or her when interviewed. I'm sure she was hurt by this, but it speaks volumes about her class that she has taken and stuck to the high road on this. I love her and think she is extremely talented - loved her in Miracle Run!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet2071 View Post
    I think women know men are dogs so they expect them to behave badly.
    I know, and I hate that attitude. Men get away with so much more crap! I expect people (men and women alike) to treat each other with a minimum of courtesy and respect. If they don't, screw them equally.

It's that stupid double standard that men can sleep around (after all, they can't help themselves) and call themselves a stud but a woman who attempts to do the same is a slut even if she's not half as bad. That double standard wouldn't exist if women wouldn't use it all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by Collaroy View Post
    How can I not blame the woman? How exactly did a man with an 8 month old pregnant girlfriend look like great relationship material to her? I agree about women expecting other women to watch our backs. Doesn't happen as often as it should and this flat-faced whore is just another example.

I'm going to add that I think that double standard is a load of bullshit. How many of us (ladies) expects less of the man you're in a relationship with than you do of some random woman he may or may not sleep with. If your man needs a "people minder", join Scientology. Otherwise, I expect that if he's committed to me, I expect HIM to behave accordingly. I hate when women get pissed at other women because their SO/Husband cheats! Perhaps this is why I'm not married and never intend to be so. I have a son and I insist that he take responsibility for his actions - good or bad. If I had a daughter, I'd be the same way with her.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I'm agreeing with PB & Collaroy: Claire had no commitment to MLP, Crud did. HE is the one who had a supposedly committed relationship with his 8 months pregnant girlfriend.
    Thanks, Mel, exactly what I was trying to say.

MLP is better off and she even refuses to answer any questions about him or her when interviewed. I'm sure she was hurt by this, but it speaks volumes about her class that she has taken and stuck to the high road on this. I love her and think she is extremely talented - loved her in Miracle Run!
    I totally agree, good riddance; even though I don't think I can really understand just how painful that must have been for her. It's a horrible situation I don't wish on my worst enemy. Pig! But yeah, the way she handled it was extremely classy, she has all my respect. I loved her in "Fried Green Tomatoes", and I'm thrilled that she's in "Weeds"- I can watch her every week!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    How can I not blame the woman? How exactly did a man with an 8 month old pregnant girlfriend look like great relationship material to her? I agree about women expecting other women to watch our backs. Doesn't happen as often as it should and this flat-faced whore is just another example.
    But what exactly do you know about what happened? We don't know IF she put her hooks into him and yanked him away from his pregnant girlfriend (that poor, poor man, I'm sure he was completely powerless to stop the flat-faced whore!). What we do know is the fact that BC left MLP for CD, but we don't know the exact circumstances. But, hey, go ahead and blame whoever you will.
    Last edited by Collaroy; August 17th, 2006 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information