Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cindy Crawford - Ocean's 13 Premiere, Hollywood (06/05/07)

Hit By Ban Bus!

cindy wears the pants. i think he's kind of god looking in a man-boy way.
    ever want a good workout dvd. her second dvd cindy crawford's next challenge is the best one on he market.

I'm probably the only person who has never found her attractive.

Elite Member

I think she sold herself short. Cindy Crawford was so famous at one time. It's sad that her career pretty much ended after her modeling stint was over. She was a 'model' and that was it. When her peak passed (at what, age 29 or 30) she didn't do much afterwards. She was never a successful actress and she never really established much of anything career-wise after her super model days ended. She made one or two workout videos, then got married (twice) and had kids. The only thing she ever really got famous for were her mole and being married to Richard Gere. After that, nothing else she ever did was memorable.

Cindy strikes me as one of those women who totally loses herself in her men. She supposedly was very intelligent in college, graduated with honors and she'd give interviews about how modeling was this cut-throat industry. She also said that the job frustrated her because sometimes it was brainless. Sad thing is that she never really seemed very ambitious. That's why I think she didn't make it really big in anything else other than modeling. It sucks when a person has the smarts, but doesn't have the discipline (or drive) to do anything with it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she only went to college for one semester and admits she only went because the university gave scholarships to girls if they studied sciences. she is very rich from her exercise videos as she and the trainer radu own all the rights. remember she also did house of style. she is absoluely wooden in person and it's because she was such a great model. very aware of the camera therefore the inabiity to be natural. she also made a fortune modelling not even taking account of her revlon contract. she was not just a model. she was one of the first that saw it as a busness. still beautiful. i think she is pretentious in her attitude towards modelling. i am also not convinced she is straight.

Elite Member

I never said Cindy was destitute. I have no doubt she is rich and undoubtedly made a lot of money modeling when she was at the top of her game. But I don't think she had the career she could've had after it ended. She modeled for Revlon. She endorsed their products. But she modeled. What did she do after modeling? She tried to get into acting and it flopped. She never did anything in my eyes that was well established. And I think 99% of America would say she was a model and any other adjective to describe her professionally would be difficult to attach to her name. For as famous as she was and as pretty as she was, she could've had more of a career after modeling (or in addition to it) but she didn't. Cindy Crawford didn't have the drive or the desire (I guess) to be like Jennifer Lopez who wants to do everything and has established herself as a powerhouse in all areas of the industry: acting, singing, clothing, jewelry, perfume, etc...

But it does make sense when you call Cindy Crawford wooden. She does come across that way in interviews. Maybe she just didn't have the personality or likeability to branch out in other areas. She was nice to look at in pictures but she didn't have the persona to sell.

Hit By Ban Bus!

bottom line. she's loaded. i never said you said she was destitute. she's probably has had alot more long term success than most models by just being still in the public eye. maybe she's happy with what she has. she also has two little kids. i don't think she wanted to be an actress anyway. i also think she looks amazing and not plastic.

Silver Member

She looks absolutely stunning for a woman in her 40's! Much better than most 20 year olds.

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->I'm probably the only person who has never found her attractive.
    SY&P, you're not the only one. Though I think she looked better before she started f*cking with her face and making her body hard and mannish....I never thought she was a stunner.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

she looks really good

She looks fit.

Her legs are tanned but the rest of her isn't......Tacky.

She looks absolutely stunning.

Pretty legs!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information