Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera performs at Suleiman Kerimov's Birthday in Russia (03/14/2006)

Default Re: Christina Aguilera performs at Suleiman Kerimov's Birthday in Russia (03/14/2006)

I've said it once and I'll say again, I wish she would get rid of the red lipstick.
    Looks like shit.

Gold Member

Default Re: Christina Aguilera performs at Suleiman Kerimov's Birthday in Russia (03/14/2006)

Aww, she's been looking so good lately (minus the hair and lipstick), but she's a total skank here. Seriously needs to cover that bad boob job up.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lani
    I'm not so sure about the boobs. Wouldnt they look like bolted on soccer ball halves if they were that big and she was that thin?
    No not at all; its called having a bad surgeon or a Tiajuana Tit Job as I like to call it, use Tara Reid as your reference for that kind of awful boob job.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland
    Tiajuana Tit Job

I'm inclined to agree with you, they do look . . . odd.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

=
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She is such trash.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

she got $1,000,000 for that performance and I know she's done that a couple other times over there in Europe; why put out an album and tour when you can do private performances for European billionares a million a pop instead!

Elite Member

^^ because she loves her fans, or at least gives that impression.

She should get smaller implants, her chest looks disgusting

I wasn't convinced she'd had a boob job but its pretty obvious in these pics, she's so thin you can see the bones in her chest yet her boobs look huge, but spread out as if they're starting to sag, weird.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

^^ If you need more convincing:
    Christina's implants
    Nope.

SVZ

i always thought they were oddly far apart

Elite Member

I know her husband can not be all that happy with her showing off her body like that.
    No, you don't. People are different. My man encourages me to dress up and be pretty, because he thinks I'm beautiful, he's proud of me, he knows that I love him and that I'm not interested in anybody else.
    Christina's husband probably feels the same way; he must also be well aware that this is a part of her job. She was quoted saying that he's behind her all the way, and isn't bothered by her style and image. I think that may very well be perfectly true.

What would you have her do? Wear a burkha or something, and save her charms for his eyes only? How perfectly medieval!

SVZ

She's always looked like a whore, her husband married her knowing that she looks like a whore

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr
    No, you don't. People are different. My man encourages me to dress up and be pretty, because he thinks I'm beautiful, he's proud of me, he knows that I love him and that I'm not interested in anybody else.
    Christina's husband probably feels the same way; he must also be well aware that this is a part of her job. She was quoted saying that he's behind her all the way, and isn't bothered by her style and image. I think that may very well be perfectly true.

What would you have her do? Wear a burkha or something, and save her charms for his eyes only? How perfectly medieval!
    I was not referring to her scantly clad body, but to the skanky out fit she has on. There is a difference in dressing provocatively and looking nasty. I mean come on that dress does not even fit her properly. I thought that she looked great in her “nasty” video. But here she comes off looking like a cheap Marilyn Monroe impersonator. As to what I said about her husband no being very happy with her she looks like crap I mean come on she looks so….so…..cheap. She can look so much better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information