Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christina Aguilera at the Entertainment Weekly's Must List (06/22/2006)

Default Re: Christina Aguilera at the Entertainment Weekly's Must List (06/22/2006)

Blow up doll with a bad boob job

Default Re: Christina Aguilera at the Entertainment Weekly's Must List (06/22/2006)

Jesus, the layers of makeup must feel greasy....and the hair looks like it's about to fall off from being so overprocessed.

Her body is looking SICK these days though. Sooo hot. This right here (minus the jumbo plastic boobs) is my ideal body. I remember when she was younger she was sooo skinny and then she went on birth control pills and got chubby. Whatever she's doing right now though is perfect, cuz her body...again except her McFakey boobs....is flawless.

I'm a huge fan of Christina's music but I'm just not loving her new sound. That new song on the radio, "Ain't no other man," sucks. She totally oversings it too...okay, Xtina, we get that you can sing, now stop adding trills after every damn line!!

I don't think her makeup is all that bad...her eyes are nicely done it's just overshadowed by the red lipstick. It's either dramatic eyes and pale lipstick or vice-versa. *shakes head* Also didn't Gwen stefani already wear something like this pre-kingston? Christina is struggling to find her own identity...either that or she just likes to play dress-up.
    "I'm gonna go build my own theme park! With blackjack and hookers! In fact, forget the park!"

Bronze Member

she look pretty here but i dont understand the taupe eyebrows... Anyway why do she ALWAYS seem to have her teeth showin in pictures?? Shut ya damn mouth youll look a million times better , let like white trash

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information