Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

You can tell she's still FAT even in this dress!
    She's not fat. She is normalweight and nicely proportioned - I think that's a lovely figure.

I've never heard her sing and I have no opinion of her as a person, she may be the biggest idiot ever born, for all I know - but that has nothing to do with her weight. I have a similar figure, are you calling me and everybody else on this board who are in this weight category fat too? If so, you have a problem!

Default Re: Charlotte Church at the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards (06/06/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr
    She's not fat. She is normalweight and nicely proportioned - I think that's a lovely figure.

I've never heard her sing and I have no opinion of her as a person, she may be the biggest idiot ever born, for all I know - but that has nothing to do with her weight. I have a similar figure, are you calling me and everybody else on this board who are in this weight category fat too? If so, you have a problem!
    Are you singling me out? Or are you also referring to dakoda's "cankles" comment and femmefatale's "Piglet!" comment?

Please address and quote everyone's comments who are the same as mine if they bother you. Thanks.

She has a beautiful voice. I love her version of "O Holy Night".But that dress she's wearing has a kitschy 50s feel to it. I wonder if her mom picked it out for her.

By the way, thrpschr, Charlotte HERSELF has called HERSELF a "cow."

So yea.. that gives the rest of us the opportunity to agree with her

Oh, come on, she's not cow material. She looks average, meaning she is not a size 2.

I like the dress, but then again, I'm stuck in a fairy tale of my own! Unfortunately it's only playing in my head......hmmm.
    I think she looks nice. I've never heard of her before this though.
    Been There, Done That, See My Unpublished Works!

HATE the dress!!! This chick has the most awesome boobs ever and they look like flapjacks in this stupid thing! Ugh!!

I like the dress bc it minimizes and cinches her piggish figure and almost gives the illusion that she doesnt have a ginormous behind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information