Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad Michael Murray and his 18 year old fiance, Kenzie Dalton (04/05/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Chad Michael Murray and his 18 year old fiance, Kenzie Dalton (04/05/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Don't feel bad for her. She is on the same show with him and his EX WIFE. I'm sure everyone on the set knew the details of the break up. She knew that he was right out of a marriage and supposedly cheated on the first wife...she may be young, but she is still responsible for her own actions...
    I don't doubt she was one of the ones responsible for the break up in the first place. She deserves what she gets whether that fact is true or not. She'll find out soon enough.

Default Re: Chad Michael Murray and his 18 year old fiance, Kenzie Dalton (04/05/2006)

More pics of the "happy" couple. In the second pic you can truly see the love between them. It's like he's saying "What the hell did I do?"

What if the guy didn't cheat, i don't know anything about him but why many of you are so convinced he cheated on his wife??

He cheated with Paris and Sophia said in Cosmogirl that the stories about him cheating were mostly true. She didn't say those words but, she implied it

Maybe it's true but then it's Sophia's side we didn't hear Chad's side of the story, perhaps he didn't truely cheat. I don't know anything about their relationship so of course i am not ruling out that Chard cheated, i'm just questioning.

Who are these people? D-list celebs or something? I've never seen either of them before. Then again, most of my TV watching involves all of the educational channels, House, 'Murkin Idol (not so much this season), CSI, and any station with cartoons. So no surprise that I've missed something.

AyanEva

Elite Member

Same here. I don't know who they are.

I heard about Chad Michael Murray when Lindsay and Hilary were fighting over for his love and affection. I just know that he has a lame show on WB. I hope it gets cancelled once UPN and WB merges.
    I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep.
    That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?---Jean Kerr

SVZ

she's 18 for crissakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    I opened this thread trying to figure out who these people are... and I'm still baffled.
    I had never even heard of this Chad Michael Whatever, until there was the big hoo-ha about him screwing the 18 year old and doing the shotgun wedding thing. Anyway, he has a dumb, vacant, look I could do without.

Bronze Member

http://infamousbeauty.blogspot.com/
    check out this site they have more pics of them

that site posted more pics of Kenzie.

Who knows if he cheated or not. That really shouldn't be the issue IMO. What should be is the fact that he married one co star after a fairly brief (I think) engagement and the marriage only lasted like 5 months.
    She--this young chick--has to have known about all this. Did she not sit back and wonder WHY they were only married for such a short period of time?
    To me he seems like an irresponsible child himself. I don't see this one lasting any longer than the other...sure hope she isn't pregnant....
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Bronze Member

http://infamousbeauty.blogspot.com/

all of them

http://infamousbeauty.blogspot.com/ Check it out She also has a myspace profile lol

Bronze Member

I think she's dumb. And pregnant at one time. And doubly more dumb for *ahem* not being pregnant anymore...

It will all end in tears for her, I'm afraid. It sucks when things like this kill the innocence of youth. Damn you, CMM. KARMA, bitch. KARMA.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information