Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit a hospital (06/20/2006)

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit a hospital (06/20/2006)

Who the hell do they think they are Brad and Jen?

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit a hospital (06/20/2006)

No, they are visiting the ill, she *thinks* she is Lady Di.

*who I thought I was awsome btw. You CZJ are NO Lady Di.

Silver Member

She looks very old here.

Elite Member

Catherine likes that tailored look. That's her preference and that's her style. She likes neutral colors, blazers, scarves, straight lines, etc...she's not into what's 'in' or what's 'hot' at the moment. You can tell she basically likes that classic look. In her 20's, it worked for her and gave her that air of sophistication. It was a mature look that made her appealing and it made her seem regal. But now that she's 36, she needs to change her style of dressing and go for a more youthful look because its making her look matronly.

I always thought Catherine was gorgeous and I still do but like PrettyGirl said she needs so change her style just a bit.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Ok, I have gone into perv mode, and have just the slightest sense of but...in the pic where they are waving (where they say here hand looks 'square') enlarge and look down MD's body....I think something else is waving at us!!!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

She's still gorgeous!

Elite Member

Correction. She WAS gorgeous. Now she's just pretty.

You know what sucks? That CZJ totally took a backburner to marry this old geezer. When she first came to the U.S. and made her debut role in Zorro, everyone was awed by her beauty. She has the potential to be a really good actress because she is talented. She can dance and she has a great singing voice. But her career never really took off, because she hooked up with Michael Douglas right away. She got married, had kids and her career never really flourished. Her roles have been pretty cheesy to say the least. Her movies have never really showcased her full potential. Like she makes a move here and there just to have something going for herself, but she really doesn't need to because she married a rich guy. Her only real big hit was Chicago and that was a musical. How she got an Oscar for dancing in tights I'll never know.

CZJ had the potential to really be a great actress but I think she settled for being Michael Douglas wife and having babies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information