Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit the city of Dubrovnik (07/19/2006)

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit the city of Dubrovnik (07/19/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    ^Takes one to know one!
    I know, that's why I asked you

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    Personal insults are against GR board rules, just so you know.
    Well, I guess that NO ONE knows about this rule.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit the city of Dubrovnik (07/19/2006)

People receive warnings in private. And by the way, you are speaking to a mod.

Board rules are posted and every member should read them before posting. They can be found second from the left at the top of the page. FAQ/Rules.

^Seriously - not trying to start anything - but is it OK to wish death to some celebrities and use dirty language when you're talking about them? I know that they aren't forum members and that it's a gossip forum, but some of the stuff in here are really disgusting.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas visit driatic city of Dubrovnik (07/19/2

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    My god, you're seriously a b*tch....Chill out.
    I don't think she was being a b#tch. I think she was being funny and she did a fine job of it.

What's so funny about saying that someone in his 50/60's has five years to live? And why do some people in here have such strong need to hate?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/faq...ember_disputes

Do not personally attack other members. Posts that are in a malicious, personal and hurtful manner are prohibited. If you can't express your feelings or ideas without personal insults. Do not post it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

^Yeah, I already got the idea, you're more than welcome to delete my post.

Back to the topic... She's got a great hat, fab diamonds, and FANTASTIC legs. But what is she holding under her dress at the top of the picture where you can see her leg? An envelope of coke?

Quote Originally Posted by NHKMM
    What's so funny about saying that someone in his 50/60's has five years to live? And why do some people in here have such strong need to hate?
    A lot of us wait our turns for the same wealth that these people here have, i.e., Zeta-Jones. Let me guess, we have a war of the sexes. A male versus female point of view.

Elite Member

He's 62 years old and hopefully he'll live to be 80 something . I don't think he's gross but he's definitely had surgery to look the way he does now. I don't think Catherine's a bad person for marrying a man with money either because I do think she genuinely loves him. I know I sure don't want to marry some penniless pauper one day.

If the Douglases love each other go for it. Age shouldn't matter but chances are he will probably die before her and when he does she will be set. The little extras for marrying a wealthy man....lol

Not a Catherine Zeta fan by any means, but to be fair, I do think she loves him. In interviews, she talks about him as if he's her soul mate. If she considers this grotesque, skirt-chasing senior citizen her soul mate, more power to her, I guess. But I would never be married to him unless we could have separate bedrooms. Not that I would ever face the dilemma of a wealthy movie star wanting to marry me!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    He's 62 years old and hopefully he'll live to be 80 something . I don't think he's gross but he's definitely had surgery to look the way he does now. I don't think Catherine's a bad person for marrying a man with money either because I do think she genuinely loves him. I know I sure don't want to marry some penniless pauper one day.

If the Douglases love each other go for it. Age shouldn't matter but chances are he will probably die before her and when he does she will be set. The little extras for marrying a wealthy man....lol
    It's not like she doesn't have her own money, so why whould she care?

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth
    A lot of us wait our turns for the same wealth that these people here have, i.e., Zeta-Jones. Let me guess, we have a war of the sexes. A male versus female point of view.
    LOL I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information