Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas and the kids on the beach in St Barths 2/5

Default Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas and the kids on the beach in St Barths 2/5

Why do you think that?^ They look the same as alway to me.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michael Douglas and the kids on the beach in St Barths 2/5

Quote Originally Posted by Elise
    I think she tends to dress & act older because she is married to someone so much older than her.
    Her body DOES look weird.
    yeah since shes married him shes 'aged' like dress and style wise like 20yrs!

First picture of Cat I've seen where she looks bad (besides the pg smoking shot). Well her secrets out, she doesn't have a good shape. I'm in shock, I always thought she was perfect. HeHe, I can't stand that snobby bitch.

She doesn't look any better in a bikini than I would, and I long ago decided that the world did not need to see me in a bikini anymore.

She's always had chicken legs and a cylinder torso. Remember how awful she looked in her SNL opening monologue outfit? Blech.

She wouldn't be so much fun to criticize if she weren't so busy reminding everyone how high and mighty she is. Remember when she said something like, "A million dollars may be a lot for some people, but not for Michael and me"?

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks
    She wouldn't be so much fun to criticize if she weren't so busy reminding everyone how high and mighty she is. Remember when she said something like, "A million dollars may be a lot for some people, but not for Michael and me"?
    Well, it's true!

The beard is good for hiding wrinkles. But her -- i dont know, the whole scenario seems so photo op and so not genuine. Am i cynical??? heehee

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    Well, it's true!
    Yes, but she certainly sounded arrogant when she made that remark.

Bronze Member

Well, I certainly feel better after seeing these pictures. I'm older than CZJ, plus have 2 kids (3 and an 8 year old) and still get whistles at the beach in my bikini. I might not have her $$$, but at least I have a tiny waist and not a tree trunk for a torso. Guess money can't buy everything! hehehe
    (on a side note - I hate to sound mean, but CZJ hasn't always come across as the nicest person, so I feel a little less guilty being mean!)

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnne
    Well, I certainly feel better after seeing these pictures. I'm older than CZJ, plus have 2 kids (3 and an 8 year old) and still get whistles at the beach in my bikini. I might not have her $$$, but at least I have a tiny waist and not a tree trunk for a torso. Guess money can't buy everything! hehehe
    (on a side note - I hate to sound mean, but CZJ hasn't always come across as the nicest person, so I feel a little less guilty being mean!)
    She's very litigious. If she reads your post, she might sue you for defamation of character!

I would be very happy to look as good as CZJ in a bikini, and so would most women, of ANY age. She looks as though she has no waist in the shot where she is wearing the coverup, I don't see the issue in the other shots.

She has no waist here, either. She's never had a waist. Cylinderella.

she was beautiful in "Entrapment"

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze
    I would be very happy to look as good as CZJ in a bikini, and so would most women, of ANY age. She looks as though she has no waist in the shot where she is wearing the coverup, I don't see the issue in the other shots.
    The issue is we just don't like her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information