Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    why the hairy legs and ill fitting shoes?
    LMAO! Aside from that and the dry skin, I think she still looks amazing. To me she's definetely Hollywood's most gorgeous actress.

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    If you call her piggy, I'd like to see what you consider attractive. So she didn;t get a nose job, big deal. She's still beautiful and you know it. Don't hate.
    I think she's ugly in the inside and that makes it difficult for me personally to see any beauty in her. If I just saw her, yes I am sure I would consider her beautiful.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    They look stupid together. Michael, button your shirt you look like a gigalo.

They do look pretty gross together; I'm always so creeped out to think that he's actually older than her father and carries on like a dirty old skeezer. Nasty.

On another note...I thought I had funky*ss feet! jeeeez!
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Elite Member

She's probably just due for a waxing... you have to let the hair grow out a bit, otherwise the wax can't grab hold of it. The shoes really don't fit too well, though! Pity - they're very pretty. I think she looks good, I must say; IMDb says she was born in 1969, so she's 37... I don't think she looks much older. She looks like she has tanned too much for too long, but then how many women in that generation don't?

She has great style, I really like it. Don't care if she's a bitch; she's gorgeous and I like her as an actress, too.

Elite Member

She filmed the movie 'Traffic' in San Diego and that's my hometown. My friend's a San Diego Police Dept cop and they were down there blocking streets for filming for weeks. I actually saw her outside the courthouse there. She was there signing autographs. She seemed friendly. She was pregnant at the time. She looks asian in person to me, but she's beautiful. She's prettier in person than in pictures. Anyway, my friend (the cop) was frequently assigned to that area and he said Catherine was hot. That she was a flirt, but she was a joy to see on the set every day. He never said she was bitch or rude. She was quite the opposite he said. She would come out and greet people while others ran to their trailers every day as to not be bothered.

Looks like Michael's facelift worked, he looks tighter. And he dyed his hair back to his old color. Ah...what it's like to look 50 again....

What's up with the feet pic?

Beautiful lady.Michael is one lucky guy

Do they have to go everywhere together? She'll be aging fast now, if she keeps with the same likes of him!

Michael looks weird. Catherine is still beautiful and I love her outfit -- so pretty and elegant. I want her wardrobe and jewellry budget!

As for her legs -- you have to look awfully damn hard in close up to see anything. It doesn't bother me.

Elite Member

Catherine isn't 21 anymore...she's pushing 40 in 3 years. She's no spring chicken herself. Of course she looks older...but Michael's had tons of plastic surgery by now...he's 62 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    Catherine isn't 21 anymore...she's pushing 40 in 3 years. She's no spring chicken herself. Of course she looks older...but Michael's had tons of plastic surgery by now...he's 62 years old.
    Oh wow! I did not know that he was 62. Well, they've had a good life and still are.

I don't think he's a bad-looking guy and she was DAMN lucky to get him. What would she be doing now if she didn't hook him? It's not like her acting career has been that spectacular. She knew the game she wanted to play and won. She's the consummate gold-digger, even down to playing the philanthropist now that she's popped out the babies and is secure.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI
    I don't think he's a bad-looking guy and she was DAMN lucky to get him. What would she be doing now if she didn't hook him? It's not like her acting career has been that spectacular. She knew the game she wanted to play and won. She's the consummate gold-digger, even down to playing the philanthropist now that she's popped out the babies and is secure.
    That was very heart-felt, WhoAmI. No seriously, I think I'll add you to my buddy list.

Default Re: Catherine Zeta Jones at the inauguration of the Robert Graves Foundation (07/02/2

They probably consider each other very lucky. My feeling is that she is damn lucky to have married into Hollywood royalty, because looking at her filmography - which has nothing to it - her career could have been and probably would have been a lot worse without her husband.

I've always been entertained by Michael Douglas no matter what he's been in. He's done some fine work through the years. Now he's enjoying himself, hopefully free of alcohol and sex addiction.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information