Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameron Diaz wearing a bandage on her nose after plastic surgery (11/15/2006)

Bronze Member

Pattycake, I was thinking the same thing...oh happy couple but ya know, we always see pics of "supposedly happy" couples and the next thing you know, they are broken up.

As for her nose, I read that she has broken it 2 times surfing, so she is probably getting it fixed, not doing an Ashlee Simpson.

she needed the nose job so good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by OoOitzCathyOoO View Post
    I hope this ugly hag breaks her nose again!!! I can't stand her!
    Why would you want that for somebody you've never even met before?

She's apparently broken her nose loads of times, so I'm not surprised she wanted to get it fixed. Maybe she'll be more careful now!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I can see something on her nose. Not sure what it is though.

In the second pic, it kinda looks like she has of those itty-bitty Band-Aids on the upper bridger of the nose, but can't tell for sure. I don't see why she would be wearing just that, though, if she did have a nose job. Also, I thought rhinoplasties involved a lot more bruising.

Well, we don't know exactly when she had it or if she really did have one. However, if she did, it could have been a couple of days ago and she may not need the full splint now. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen (or noticed) any recent photos of her???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

From what I read, she broke her nose THREE times while surfing and it became so hard to breathe that she had to do it.\

<H3 class=post-title>CAMMY'S NOSE: IS THERE EVEN A DIFFERENCE?

Exercise addict Cameron Diaz took her new, post-rhinoplasty nose for a workout yesterday at her West Hollywood gym (again!)

A few more days and the transparent bandage across the bridge of her honker is gone for good!

No word yet on when boyfriend Justin Timberlake plans to follow suit.

http://fadedyouth.blogspot.com/
    </H3>

I thought I remembered her declaring shed never have plastic surgery...hilarious bc it seems that the ppl who declare a personal passion against plastic surgery ALWAYS end up having it...ashlee simpson, lindsey lohan

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, we don't know exactly when she had it or if she really did have one. However, if she did, it could have been a couple of days ago and she may not need the full splint now. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen (or noticed) any recent photos of her???
    I still haven't noticed a difference, but I'm almost certain the week after surgery you could not go out without it being noticeable; so either their timing of the surgery is way off or it never happened, or hasn't happened yet. Every time I've seen someone get a nose job their eyes and surrounding facial features get horribly puffy, and that usually goes down quickly but it's still there for quite some time.

She broke her nose in a surfing accident. It was crooked and she said she didn't want to get it fixed.

But then she had apnea and breathing problems so she had to get the plastic surgery.

I went through the same thing a few years ago only instead of a surfing accident I ran a sled into a tree; only I embraced the nose job becase my insurance paid for it

Bronze Member

She didn't go to fix the crooked, she went to fix her breathing. So it's plausible she could've gone out the very same day since it's a closed surgery.

^ I've seen a lot of surgeries and they've always been invasive regardless of whether or not it was fixing a breathing problem so I'm not sure what "surgery" you're talking about.

I just came in here to say that I saw her on television the other day and her nose did look really straight and shiny something that always comes with plastic surgery. The tip looks the same it just looks like a minor refinement to the bridge; so I think she actually did have it done. I'd have to see more of her to tell but that was one of the first things I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I thought I remembered her declaring shed never have plastic surgery...hilarious bc it seems that the ppl who declare a personal passion against plastic surgery ALWAYS end up having it...ashlee simpson, lindsey lohan
    She never said never. I read a quote by her that said she would consider it because 'no one wants to be beautiful then age like a bad piece of fruit; it was something like that. But shes also said, 'i like being able to swing my boobs over my shoulder'. Maybe shes against breast surgery, but not face? The same can be said for kate hudson, she said she wouldn't get implants but she did have a nose job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information