Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

For any woman that has had a baby (and Brooke did just two weeks ago), they will tell you that you are in a freaking HAZE for weeks! You're lucky to get a shower, let alone look good.......
    Unless of course if you have nannies....

I think she looks pretty good....

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/2006)

I do commend her for aging publicly, but something about upper eyelids makes me wonder if she's truly aging naturally.... Other than that she does seem to have a rather wrinkley skin type. How old is she exactly? I'm 42 and have exactly four laugh lines> two aside of each eye when I'm laughing or smiling. It's partly racial and partly genetic I guess. I started going grey since my mid thirties in a few spots, but now it seems to have settled. I prefer to color shampoo my hair, though, because the grey in my hair makes my hair look less shiny.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Brooke Shields is 41 at the end of May.

She's not old... only 5 years older than me, but she looks a hellava lot older than I do.

I agree with HWBL about Brooke's eyelids. She's done something. If you look at pictures of her a few years ago, they don't look like that.

I like Brooke, always have - well, except in "Blue Lagoon" cos it was supposed to be ME with Christopher Atkins, NOT her .. but she seriously is not aging well at all.

her makeup is a little sloppy, her lipliner needs to be fixed. other than that, for just having a baby, she looks ok

Bronze Member

ok, she's wrinkled but look at that awesome face! and she's tall and has a awesome body! she can look tired but she remains waaaaaaaay prettier than most women I know

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/200

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara
    OK, I remember someone saying a while ago that they hate when girls say that celebs look like men just because they can't think of any other bad thing to say about them, and I agree but this time it is SO true! She looks huge compared to the other two women and her face??
    That was me Tiara, but you're right, she actually does look very masculine here

She just had a baby and she has one that is less than 3 and is over 40. I think she looks tired and probably in need of some rest and skin care time for "her"
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we’d all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn’t until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. ~ Jack Handey

Default Re: Brooke Shields at the arrival of Jane Buckingham's new book, at Target (05/03/200

Quote Originally Posted by bella
    That was me Tiara, but you're right, she actually does look very masculine here
    I thought it was you but wasn't sure, glad you agree... although its really hard not to on this one!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I wondered why everyone commented on why she looks so old until I clicked on the photos and got a look at them up close. Poor thing;I feel sorry for her. When I was a teenager, she was thought to be one of the most beautiful gals on this planet. I always kind of liked her because she had thick brows and that gave me an excuse not to pluck my own--I was doing the Brooke Shields look. We are around the same age and I flatter myself that I look much younger than she does. Maybe she needs to get some rest, quit procreating, and get a new hairdo.

Quote Originally Posted by justagirl05
    She just had a baby and she has one that is less than 3 and is over 40. I think she looks tired and probably in need of some rest and skin care time for "her"

She's only 40.

I don't know about other Mom's, but I didn't age when I had one.

All Mom's get tired and need rest...

Some people age well... some do not. Brooke Shields did not.

*trying to find something nice to say*

Ummmm, her hair is nice and shiny?
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD
    ^^Holy shit are we twins??? I too started graying in my 20's and am now 36....and will be putting my hairdressers children through college the amount of money I spend! SUCKS!

I have wrinkles.....I don't like them, but at this point, I'm not going to do anything about them. But maybe some day!
    Well then guess we are triplets! Lynnie-save the money and do it yourself. I but my hair color from Sally's beauty supply. I buy a large bottle of 'activator' that lasts for months and the bottle of color is about 6 bucks...same results as the salon....it's the same thing they use. I color about every 4-6 weeks and save loads of money that way.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I do my own hair coloring too. It's easy.

she has a nice smile.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

I see lots of sun damage too. Her mom is pretty fugly so this was bound to happen at some point. I don't remember seeing her looking this old recently....poor thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information