Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to play in the park (01/12/07)

If I were going to a childrens park I would not have my boobs hanging out. I think this was def not a planned event. She looks dressed for a biz meeting. Of course that may just be our crazy Brit not thinking yet again.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Well, the outfit is nice - she looks well put together, for once. It's completely impractical for playing with the kid in the park, of course, but I have to give her credit for doing it not completely wrong, for once... now if she'd just take care of the hair - really, what's up with her hair? The last time we saw her own hair without extensions it was chin length, right? And now it's sticking out every which way, and it's definitely not chin length anymore - has she had it cut even shorter, and then had extensions put in without makig one single appearance with the new hair cut? It's Britney, so you never know, but I'm willing to bet that her fried ends finally couldn't take any more abuse and had to be drastically chopped off. I'm also willing to bet that she would look rather better with very short hair, well cut, than she does with these hideous extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I also dont think her going out clubbing at night is indicative of a "bad" or "neglectful" parent. Picturess of her with son, which are abundant, never make people think shes a good responsible parent. I think its a double standard. We have no real proof of what kind of mother she is. Going out to clubs or letting a manny carry her son or wearing heels at the playground ONE TIME does not make her an unfit, or less fit mother than one who gets in the sandbox with the kid.
    The thing is, hasn't it been well documented that she's gone out nearly every night since she's filed for divorce? There's been reports of her wild partying, puking, staying out until 5 a.m. (Not to mention her tendency to flash parts no one wants to see.)

She has two babies at home. Seems she's being neglectful to me.
    Let's AV DIS!

Bronze Member

^no, its not "documented" that she has been out EVERY night.

Quote Originally Posted by milky*mcgee View Post
    The thing is, hasn't it been well documented that she's gone out nearly every night since she's filed for divorce? . Seems she's being neglectful to me.

no it hasnt been. And not having the grace to get out of a car properly does not make her a bad mom.

Look, for all I know maybe shes the worst mom on earth, but I dont think her wearing heels/skirt to the park, going out with friends and drinking, and improperly getting out of a car, is sufficient evidence towards her being a bad mom

- And driving with the baby on her lap.
    - And driving with the baby in an improperly aligned car seat.
    - And having CPS visit her twice.

The girl is not a paragon of excellence here, I realize the high chair/CPS thing was with the nanny and not Britney but still... her track record's a bit spotty.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^Lets not forget that she almost dropped Sean Preston whilst wearing high heels. Who knows if at other times she actually DID drop him.

I love the fact she count care less about the kid
    in the swing. She is paying more attention to what is going on
    around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    no it hasnt been. And not having the grace to get out of a car properly does not make her a bad mom.

Look, for all I know maybe shes the worst mom on earth, but I dont think her wearing heels/skirt to the park, going out with friends and drinking, and improperly getting out of a car, is sufficient evidence towards her being a bad mom
    All I can say to your post is: Would you want her to be your mom?

my answer: Hell to the No! She's a horrible mother. I have absolutely no doubt of that.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaRice View Post
    ^no, its not "documented" that she has been out EVERY night.
    You will have to pardon me, I forget which tab it was that had the tally. (US Weekly? Star? Can't remember.)

But trust me, it had every club she had hit and every night she had went out since she filed.

And I never said she was a bad Mom but that she was being neglectful, Femme Fatale. Do you have kids? I'd like to hear from anyone that has kids that thinks it's A-OK to be clubbing that much.
    Let's AV DIS!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    ^Lets not forget that she almost dropped Sean Preston whilst wearing high heels. Who knows if at other times she actually DID drop him.

So you have never tripped before?

How many different men have been photographed holding this kid? She's got an awful lot of "mannies", security guards, producers, managers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    All I can say to your post is: Would you want her to be your mom?

my answer: Hell to the No! She's a horrible mother. I have absolutely no doubt of that.

youre not reading what im saying--I am NOT saying that I personally think she is a good mother. I just think there is MORE OBJECTIVE evidence out there, as Dean James pointed out, as opposed to her wearing heels and letting a manny carry her kid. Thats all. I think its silly to have a scenario like "mom smokes crack in front of her kids, doesnt take them to school, hangs out with hookers and pimps in front of the kids, feeds the kids pizza everyday and no veggies" and focus on the "pizza and no veggies portion" as evidence, when its really the ONLY aspect that is irrelevant to mothering much like britney's heels as the park. THAT issue is silly

I think we all should be happy she hasn't mistaken sean for a cheeto..and eaten hm..she is one ugly ass woman.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    I think we all should be happy she hasn't mistaken sean for a cheeto..and eaten hm..she is one ugly ass woman.
    Maybe that's what happened to Jayden though

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information