Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to play in the park (01/12/07)

Does she not own a mirror? She seriously needs to invest in one. And a hairbrush.

Don't be silly, a hairbrush might rip her crispy extensions out.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Everybody has bad hair days, but why does she have to put those crappy extensions in? Particularly since the dumb bitch doesn't seem to know how to wear them or maintain them. Why not put her hair in a ponytail, or even wear a hat of some kind? Those extensions are an outrage.

Bronze Member

I find it is funny how when she isn't seen with her kids its "oh, shes just doing it for pictures, he could have played in his own yard" but when she doesn't take him out its "Oh she never spents time with her kids, she is a bad mother."

Funny? Well, when you're photographed out of the house all the damn time, you're obviously not at home. And it's reasonably assumed that when she IS at home, she's got to sleep some of that time. She's obviously not spending a bunch of time with her kids.

All she needs to do is just stay home more. Nobody wants any photographic evidence that she's spending time with her kids. Hell, we'll give her the benefit of the doubt if she'll just STAY HOME. But showing up at the park, when you have a park at home, and dressed like that, well, it's obvious that the retard is trying to reverse some of her press.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelbarrow View Post

source/credit: wide world of women.net
    I can't get over these pictures! What the fuck is the point of that face?!

That's right, Britney. Listen to Lobelia's Words of Wisdom:Stay home. We don't need proof that you're a good mommy and a nice person, just get out of our faces!

Hit By Ban Bus!

that hair is hideous!

i dont fault her outfit or think it implies shes not a hands-on mom. Unfortunately for her, I truly think shes trying to look put together for the camera. We all know that Britney hasnt lately been the "i dont want to get dirty or take off my heals" type. so i dont think its relevant this time

I also dont think her going out clubbing at night is indicative of a "bad" or "neglectful" parent. Picturess of her with son, which are abundant, never make people think shes a good responsible parent. I think its a double standard. We have no real proof of what kind of mother she is. Going out to clubs or letting a manny carry her son or wearing heels at the playground ONE TIME does not make her an unfit, or less fit mother than one who gets in the sandbox with the kid.

One could argue that for the past 2 years shes be a reclusive dowdy glam-LESS chick in an effort to focus on her family. But instead people call her disgusting. She dresses up and goes out instead, so then thats disgusting. she really cant win. At the end of the day I think she needs to focus on her physical health and image more for herself

The problem is, , for the last couple of months we've been inundated with pictures of her at this club and that club, flashing her cooch, associating with human trash like Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis. She started out with people feeling very sympathetic to her then she went nuts, running around and acting like a skank. So of course people are going to be disgusted with her. I can understand her being tired of staying home with the babies, but why can't she leave them with a sitter every Saturday night or so for a night out with the girls? We're inundated with so many pictures of her looking and acting horrible, it looks she's running amok, trying to relive her teen years. Whether she likes it or not, she's not going to have the same freedom she had before she had kids. She comes off as just an immature skank, and I don't feel sympathy for her.

She looks TERRIBLE. Ugly as hell.

I just saw video of her with her son: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI8qNcEMuY4&eurl=

Britney is not playing with her son at all. She is just standing there to be taken pictures of. The manny is doing all the work she could do by herself just fine. He even takes care of her bag! Why? Can't she do anything by herself?

Britney has no control over her life, i think...

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nerissa View Post
    I just saw video of her with her son: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI8qNcEMuY4&eurl=

Britney is not playing with her son at all. She is just standing there to be taken pictures of. The manny is doing all the work she could do by herself just fine. He even takes care of her bag! Why? Can't she do anything by herself?

Britney has no control over her life, i think...
    That's not a manny. He is Adam Leber, the VP of Reigndeer.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaRice View Post
    That's not a manny. He is Adam Leber, the VP of Reigndeer.
    I bet he was just thrilled to pieces, when he found out he was going be play "Rent-A-Dad" for the afternoon.

Poor Sean P.....Thank GOD she isn't my mother!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information