Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to play in the park (01/12/07)

Hit By Ban Bus!

What really fries me and absolutely burns me up is, she can run barefoot into a bunch of skanky public restrooms, but she can't even take off her frickin 5-inch clogs so she can play with her own kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    WHERE is the other child?? Why is she always seen with Sean, but NEVER with Jayden???

People thought it was strange that Katie/Tom never went out with Suri, well, atleast Suri was their only child. I find it extremely odd that Britney never take BOTH boys out. What possible reason is there for not being out in public with both her children???
    She was hoping that by not showing jayden everyones gonna do the same thing they did for suri remember " wheres suri?" "wheres suri?" every 5 bloodly minutes. That way she can finally reveal jayden in an ulta-exclusive shoot to vanity fair or vogue and get a hefty paypack, hoping that the amount would be bigger than what tomkat got because the interest in jayden would be greater than suri (not!!).

Sadly for her the same hype/publicity/gossip that suri got hasnt happened for J ,and im glad because she doesnt need the money,she doesnt need to show off her baby in a crappy mag to get publicity and she doesnt need a bigger ego. Frankly i wouldnt pay a dollor to get exclusive rights to jaydens pics. So shes probably waiting till her divorce is over so that K-fed doesnt get half the money or until she needs to promote her new album, which we know is probably going to be shite so she gotta get the publicity from somewhere!!!
    Last edited by sharon_b; January 13th, 2007 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    What really fries me and absolutely burns me up is, she can run barefoot into a bunch of skanky public restrooms, but she can't even take off her frickin 5-inch clogs so she can play with her own kid.
    It's such a contrast from the celebs like Heidi Klum who sit in the sandbox while heavily pregnant to play with their kids ... it's weird, you would think that she'd be especially careful and ready for a planned photo-op (which this looks like). Have her in jeans going down the slide with him, sitting on the ground, etc. But she still has no clue what's going on.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    It's such a contrast from the celebs like Heidi Klum who sit in the sandbox while heavily pregnant to play with their kids ... it's weird, you would think that she'd be especially careful and ready for a planned photo-op (which this looks like). Have her in jeans going down the slide with him, sitting on the ground, etc. But she still has no clue what's going on.
    Yeah..that's my thoughts. She wears a dress and flippin' high heels to the park, you know damn well she has all that equipment in her back yard for him to play on. This was a total photo op, and she still couldn't get it together. Pushing a swing w/your purse is priceless.

I still think something is up that we haven't seen her out w/her mom or sister since the divorce announcement. Wonder if they've abandoned her too.

I totally thought this was Paris at first.

regarding the hair: wow. just wow. I . .. don't know my own name anymore.

Uh, nice obvious photo op. Do you wear five inch shoes to play with your kids?? Jesuz.

wow , those hair extensions look amazing

...ly disgusting

she's a fucking joke
    askdlutiaosjv

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    there are so many things that annoy me about these pics---but the worst is that she is 1/2 way there and she just doesnt make it. Lets break it down

4) hair--awful! why why why does she wear her hair that way? Im sorry, but one of my gf's has thin blonde straggly hair like Brits. And its too thin and too stringy to wear on its own, so she had her hairdresser buy the clip on kind and color them to match her hair. She wears them wavy and they look 100% natural! gorgeous. and the extensions, if put in properly, can not be seen in any way. since theyre clip-on, they dont damage her hair. so if my FRIEND can pull this off, why cant britney??
    I agree with the hair thing - OMG!!! You'd think she'd make the effort, with all the money she has - oh Britney...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Why is she pulling her skirt up like that?

Because she's itchin' to party!

Bronze Member

Yeah, I don't like the hair either. It looks like shit. Even in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon_b View Post
    She was hoping that by not showing jayden everyones gonna do the same thing they did for suri remember " wheres suri?" "wheres suri?" every 5 bloodly minutes. That way she can finally reveal jayden in an ulta-exclusive shoot to vanity fair or vogue and get a hefty paypack, hoping that the amount would be bigger than what tomkat got because the interest in jayden would be greater than suri (not!!).
    She announced quite some time ago that the first photos of Jayden will be published for free and she isn't getting paid for them ... which is why I am wondering how come the pics haven't been published yet or why she never takes the kid out in public. There are whispers that something isn't right with him. I hope it isn't true, for his sake.

Elite Member

She continues to look worse in every picture I see of her. Why doesn't she put a little bit of effort into her appearance before she goes out? She started off promising after Jayden's birth and it's been a quick decline since.

Hit By Ban Bus!

It really does seem like something's gone terribly wrong, doesn't it? It could be a number of things, and a combination of things. The divorce and allegations by K-Fed aren't exactly light matters. If something is wrong with the poor baby, and with all the pressure to put out a decent album (which we are hearing is considered substandard at this point), she's probably well... you know the rest.

What she's wearing is not so bad, though I don't think I would wear a dress and heels for a day of play at the park with a toddler. But that wig has got to go. How could she go out wearing that monstrosity?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Does Sean Preston have some sort of disease and she's afraid to touch him? I feel bad soo bad for her kids, I mean she can't even be bothered to hold his hand while he walks, and has some dude carrying him. Stupid cuntbag.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Yeah..that's my thoughts. She wears a dress and flippin' high heels to the park, you know damn well she has all that equipment in her back yard for him to play on. This was a total photo op, and she still couldn't get it together. Pushing a swing w/your purse is priceless.

I still think something is up that we haven't seen her out w/her mom or sister since the divorce announcement. Wonder if they've abandoned her too.
    You beat me to it. Total photo op, nothing else. That kid is not even old enough to enjoy park equipment. She doesn't live in New York City for pete's sake, and had to go find some grass. She lives on a friggin' compound, and he's got more than enough at HOME for a football team to play with.

Look at me, I'm a good mommy & I spend time with my kid. One of them, at least. Look, here's some leg for ya.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information