Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Amen! I'm getting eye strain trying to sort out what is what in these grainy photos.
    me too! Why did I want to know what was in there so badly?...oh I need a life!

Default Re: Britney Spears takes Sean Preston to a grocery store in Malibu (03/27/2006)

lol
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

so far I can make out a box of golden grahams, skittles and maybe some canned goods? there are some different pics on pinkisthenewblog that show her doing the classic pants-hanging-so-low-her-panties-are-visible.

looks like a box of cheerios, a can of chunky soup and skittles. i'm all about the cheerios and chunky soup but skittles? not a way to watch the waistline brit.

note to brit: put some shoes on the kid. if it's cool enough for you to wear a sweatshirt and wrap him in a blanket, duh.
    ~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

why is the kid always half naked?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Yuck!!!!!!!! I can smell her greasy hair, filthy stained sweatpants, and underpants she's been wearing for the past 4 days, right through my computer screen. At least we didn't have to see the ugly mug of Baby Cheeto (the ugliest baby on earth--he should be in a sideshow circus).

I think Brit looks really cute.

I spot skittles!
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

i'm not a fan of britney but...you all are making fun of what she's wearing, hoodie and sweatpants. do you expect her to get all glammed up like a Stepford wife just to go grocery shopping? i wear sweatpants to the grocery store. no big deal. i'm not trying to impress anyone while i buy tampons and diet coke

I agree with calendargurl. She's at the supermarket and is dressed exactly the way most young mothers would be. I don't see the big deal

Im sorry but famous or not, she makes no effort whatsoever. Even where I'm from I never see girls her age making so little effort. Its fine if she doesn't care but I just don't understand it, especially coming from someone of her status.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

ya know the last few posts, amen. i like making fun of her because i used to LOVE her when she was hot pre kfed. she always looked so cute most of the time no matter where she went. i'm a little older than her but i do throw on some blush and mascara to go to the grocery store even if i do wear sweats. just becasue i may see people from work or someone i know, and i dont want them to think that even tho sweats aren't flashy, i cared enough about my appearance to spruce up my face a bit and not look like death is warming over
    ~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information