Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

Boo

Default Re: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

I have no words.
    She lost it.

Default Re: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo
    I have no words.
    She lost it.
    -Sadly, don't think she ever had it.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    , brain slopping around in the skull....
    Poor thing. when you consider who the parents are there probably is not a whole lot there to slop around.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Yeah notice how she she didn't lose her drink

and she looks so mad...i'd be scared and grateful and terrified...not looking mad that she's been embarassed again

Quote Originally Posted by tictac
    She'll drop her kid in a heartbeat but holds onto that drink for dear life.
    That's what I was thinking.

Silver Member

It is a good thing she had the 2 bodyguards there, and Thank God that babies can be resilient!

i bet its not water in that glass..perhaps miss spears-ferderline was a bit tipsy :roll: I too think she should start acting/dressing like a mother and stop acting like she is still the bubble-gum pop princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    If this kid wasn't born "special," he sure is going to be thanks to her.

OMG...this makes me SO mad!! Doesn't this stupid btich realize that babies are fragile! That if she had dropped him on concrete that there would be serious damage when he already has a skull injury!! But no, she has a fucking death grip on her g-damn glass!! STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!! I"m sure the child got some sort of injury in his neck from his head bouncing back and then forward again. What makes me really mad is that her expression says she doesn't even care! Like no worried, concernec, nothing, just slightly aggravated. Horrible, horrible mother.

Silver Member

Well, it looks like she was in a rush and not setting on how to hold her baby right. I see a lot of parents hold their kids like that and holding something else in the other hand. My parents sure dropped me here and there as a kid. I was their first child.But, next time, hopefully she watches out.

I don't think she is a bad mother and who am I to judge her based on just pictures. The incident where baby Sean was sitting on her lap and she was driving, that was definetly putting the baby in danger. Sometimes, first time moms don't tend to think rightly and get clumsy with their babies. But, I am sure she can learn from these mistakes, the big and small ones.

I think calling her a horrible mother is a tad bit severe. She clearly loves her child and takes good care of him. In some instances, she doesn't think right as all first time parents have done here and there. If Sean Preston is being abused, neglected, and tortured, then I would say she was a horrible mother.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I think calling her a horrible mother is a tad bit severe. She clearly loves her child and takes good care of him. In some instances, she doesn't think right as all first time parents have done here and there. If Sean Preston is being abused, neglected, and tortured, then I would say she was a horrible mother.
    Uh, excuse me, reality check time my dear. California CPS has been to the house twice, count 'em, twice to check out reports of possible abuse/neglect involving this child. Do you know how hard it is to get them to do that? They are overwhelmed with potential cases and as someone that did that job for ten long years I can tell you that usually where there's smoke there's a huge fire. CPS has admitted that they've flagged her file and they'll be doing surprise home monitoring visits to ensure nothing further happens.

What we do know for sure has happened either by her admitting it to the press or because photographic evidence or medical records exist is that Britney was driving holding the baby on her lap, the baby took at least one fall, that she feeds him food not suitable for babies daily (ice cream), that she had the car seat in the wrong way (okay, so maybe I'd give her that one since those darn things are so confusing) and that she was drinking, holding him and walking around before she tripped and almost dropped him.

What's not certain but has been rumored is that the baby has been dropped or fallen on three other occasions. This is a very large number of public incidents to have, rumored or not, in such a short period of time and suggests that she's never going to be nominated for Momma of the Year.

Exactly Gator... Had it been an isolated incident - she almost dropped him OR he fell & hit his head OR she was driving with him on her lap - that'd be maybe understandable. Instead, it's been she almost dropped him AND he fell & hit his head AND she was driving with him on her lap, etc... There's a pattern here, Honey, that's why everyone's jumping on her lack of parenting skills...

I agree with you Gator & De

in recent photos he is like an accessory
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

^^ Agreed. Why are their excuses? Because she is an overated droopy eyed pop star? I get it..you accidently trip and off..and drop the baby..okay shit happens..but what I don't get is why she is clinging to the drink for dear life..as the 60lb baby is still falling out of her arms. And if it's the media's fault..then shitney can take her bloated hillbilly ass back to the trailor park..and stfu. So THAT way you can have privacy..so when sean falls on his head again you won't have a scape goat.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information