Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

She'll drop her kid in a heartbeat but holds onto that drink for dear life.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears Stumbles and Almost Drops Baby Sean Preston (05/18/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters
    Because those stubby arms of her are extra strong.

Shhhhhhhh! You cannot label any of her body parts 'stubby' or 'stumps' else the Britney-defenders jump into action. But I agree, stubby arms to match those stumpy legs.

Who's the guy with her?

IT does seem like mpst celebs never use strollers. They always carry the kid. Seems really dangerous to me. Now she has proven it. After seh craps out this next one i hope the docter goes in adn fixes so she cant have any mroe. she is ways way too stupid to ahve kids.

I thought he was a stunt double for jim carrey in ace ventura?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

KD
    Elite Member

Perhaps we should all get together and send little SP a helmet that he can wear when he is with his mommy.

God damn, my 4 year old niece can carry a baby better than Britney.

Why she (or any other celebrity) can't just buy a stroller and use them for their babies I'll never know. If she's this bad with carrying her kids, think about how K-Fed carries Sean. He probably holds him the same way he holds a 40 oz.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    Perhaps we should all get together and send little SP a helmet that he can wear when he is with his mommy.
    I will be in on that.. Poor little thing has no chance with Britt and KFed as parents, even with all her money he is starting way behind.....
    I think she needs to use two arms to hold onto SP ...drop the drink not the kid.

Gee Britney...nice going.

She held onto that fucking glass of water steadier than she did her son. Wouldn't you just drop the water and use that hand to support your falling baby?
    Let's AV DIS!

Why is she only holding him with one arm, like he's a chihuahua or something? What a trainwreck. She was not ready to be a mother and she still is not. If this kid wasn't born "special," he sure is going to be thanks to her.

Why why why put a hat on sideways. She's just begging Little P to be like his dad. Damn.

She might not have tripped if her pants were the right length.

I carry my kid all the time with one arm. It's generally not too hard. They gradually gain weight and you don't even notice that they're getting heavier. That aside, she's still an eee-dji-ot.

What I can't understand is why she didn't leggo the f'ing drink and try to save the baby!

Quote Originally Posted by kdkonrath
    I got a better idea - how bout we all chip in & get K-Fed a vasectomy, or at least a damn box of condoms

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Well that will happen when you are pregnant, walking in high heels w/a baby on your hip.
    I'm SURE it was those shoes--platform wedges will do it to ANYONE, let alone holding a baby!!

ETA: and those platform are even too small--what a bonehead. She's hopeless!
    Go Habs Go!!

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz
    I got a better idea - how bout we all chip in & get K-Fed a vasectomy, or at least a damn box of condoms
    I am in on that!

Oh boy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information