Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears shaves her head in a tattoo shop (02/16/07)

I dont even think shes in her right mind to even make a ploy for attention, no doubt she was fucked up on all sorts of pills and has lost her effin mind completely. I really fear for her life right now..an OD would not surprise me at all. This whole thing is just tragic. I also agree that she may have PPD which would only add to her crazy mind set.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The photo of her smoking on a balcony staring out into space was really telling. If her baby is suffering health issues (which doesn't actually look like the case from the photos), and if she's realizing just how alone she is raising two infants, etc. etc. one would expect her to be very heavy-hearted. She's made a mess of her life and she's GOT to get over the stubborn-ness and rebellion or she will end up like Anna Nicole Smith. ANS showed those very behaviors and look where it got her - notoriety, chaos, DEAD.

She's raising two infants alone? C'mon now let's not make her sound like a single mum who is trying to juggle a minimum wage job and parenting, whilst living in council housing. She has resources. She's far from alone. From all accounts it looks as if she is rarely in for the night with her boys. She has plenty of people on the payroll assisting with her responsibilities. Even if she is entirely out of her tree at the moment, she should have been cognitive enough in the months and weeks leading up to this to seek help.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Agreed, but that still doesn't take care of the loneliness. Those people are paid. Does she have a guy who is deeply in love with her? No. Does she even have a guy who's dating her that cares about her? No. I've been a single mother of two young ones (not as young as hers), but it's a lonely life. The partying does not solve crushing loneliness, low self-esteem and depression. Far from it. Neither do a bunch of paid employees one can't really trust to keep private business private.

I'm sure it is a lonely life. However, she has the luxury of unlimited childcare, a maid, chef, a personal arse wiper if she so desired. My point being, there are so many women out there who carry their entire burdens themselves; with zero assistance. Her access to resources enable her to have some options. She can have therapy to work on her self esteem issues, she has childcare available should she meet a half decent bloke and decide to go on a date.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Again agreed, but I think it's actually better for women like us - we have to be strong, she doesn't. These people get propped up when they're half dead a lot of the time. She knows what people are thinking and saying about her and that a lot of it is true. She's going to continue to rebel for a while - let's hope she doesn't end up dead because of false pride and rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    rebellion.
    Wait, isn't that supposed to be the name of her new single? Looks like we can mark this one solved.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

She's simply lost it. This saga will never end. I'm torn between enjoying it and pitying her. Oh, what the hell, pass the popcorn.

I realized what was bothering me most. She's a cross between a Charles Manson girl and Shrek.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

She looks like she's channeling Susan Atkins of the Manson girls fame.

why, Brit, why?????

Here are some more pics:

and again.......why??????????????

I can't believe she did this. I hope and pray that this is a sign of 'starting fresh'. If not, she's an idiot.

why would she do it for the attention? she was already getting a massive amount of attention before this?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information