Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears shaves her head in a tattoo shop (02/16/07)

I wonder how many more fans she's lost after this. She looks rough.

Ok, so how long before she tries to have those awful extensions stuck back in there.
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Here are some HQ Pics:

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Strangely enough she doesn't look strung out particularly or upset in anyway. She's coyly looking at the camera and smiling occasionally. Either she's very batshit crazy or she's working this hard for attention.

I don't remember Natalie Portman didn't get this kind of reaction. I guess if Britney turned it all around, we'd have nothing to gossip about.

I remember holding my friend's 10 month old baby while she went in to take a shower. She came out with a shower cap on her head. Baby took one look at her and started to cry. I wonder how her son's reacted.

Natalie looks great in those pics. She has a really nice smile.

I do notice she's looking at the photogs while getting her tattoo and she know she's in camera's view while shaving her head.

Basically, it looks like the photogs were following her when she was arriving at the salon/parlor.

I'd also like to add that Britney has a wierd-shaped head!!!
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I don't remember Natalie Portman didn't get this kind of reaction. I guess if Britney turned it all around, we'd have nothing to gossip about.
    I think the difference is that Natalie Portman did it as part of a role, not as a rock bottom cry for help type of move.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

I remember holding my friend's 10 month old baby while she went in to take a shower. She came out with a shower cap on her head. Baby took one look at her and started to cry. I wonder how her son's reacted.

Well, Natalie did it for a role, as did Demi Moore, so it almost made sense, but for Britney to just walk into a salon and demand being sheered bald - getting denied and then doing it herself... that just seems very odd; on top of everything else she's been doing lately.

Oh yeah, Demi. Forgot about her. So I guess it's Britney that's giving me the creepy crawlies.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Eh yer all bitter jealous fatties I'd LOVE to be able to shave my head and look as good as Demi, Natalie and Britney. Yes, I said Britney!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Eh yer all bitter jealous fatties I'd LOVE to be able to shave my head and look as good as Demi, Natalie and Britney. Yes, I said Britney!

Went almost that short once myself after a perm from hell. Britney doesn't look bad bald, it's how it went down that's freaking out most people in the known world.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You have a point, but I think we're learning that this is typical m.o. from Britney. She is one who snapped after being controlled/pimped for years. She's clueless largely because of the career and its lifestyle. Yes, Christina and Justin and a lot of others survived it. But we're learning not everyone survives intact or sane. That said, I think it's mostly the drugs she's been doing in the past 3-5 years.

I don't know how anyone could think that this wasn't a desperate ploy for attention. She has changed her hair colour more times than she has changed her knickers as of late. Yet, how many times have we seen her photographed in a salon, going from brunette to blonde and back again? or getting extensions? Not every change in her appearance is done under the immediate eye of the public. She does some things behind closed doors, out of camera's view. So, why suddenly do something this drastic in full view of the paparazzi, knowing full well the implications? She's either a complete nutter or she's wanting this attention in a big way.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I went through a phase where I couldn't get my hair to look right. She wore a wig on Letterman for that very reason. Whoever does her extensions wasn't very good at it - unbelievably, with the money at Britney's disposal. She tried the old "let's go brown and take a break thing" and it didn't work. I respect your opinion but I think this was mainly an act of desperation done on the spur of the moment - even though she sat there for 10 mins. crying about it first.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information