Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears and Sean Preston vacation, with a missing Kevin (02/20/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston vacation, with a missing Kevin (02/20/2006)

I hope she has a good time without him and forgets all about him while she is there....

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston vacation, with a missing Kevin (02/20/2006)

First picture without a starbucks cup I've seen in a coon's age.

Oh, and seawater is just brutal on fake nails, btw. She better watch that baby's eye, because her nails are just gonna pop off willy-nilly.

I can understand wearing pregnancy pants/shorts just after your baby is born. But still wearing them almost 6 months after giving birth.
    Either she's having a hard time losing the weight (I'm not a Britney fan at all..but I'm commenting But she is NOT that she's fat at all! I mean she could gain another 40 lbs. and still be thinner than half of America {{i.e. Obese Nation of the World}}) or she's pregnant again.
    I'm scared though! Another album. This woman has gotten rich off of being nothing! I mean she's not a singer, she's not an artist...she's just a performer and she's a multi-millionaire! I mean I have better singing talent but I'm not willing to show T&A to get attention and money.
    Ahh..what makes for careers and money and who gets it
    Of course I'm an My horns are holding up my halo!!

Why does she have a nanny with her. Isn't the point of going on a vacation to spend time with your child.

I'd love to have a nanny to help me out with my child, I might get more sleep(!) she might be wanting some time out from the bub occasionally and having a nanny there helps.

Isn't she due back Chocolate City next week for Mardi Gras?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny
    Isn't she due back Chocolate City next week for Mardi Gras?

Oh yeah, just in time to have angry locals hoot and throw rotten heads of lettuce at her. Sorry I'm missing Mardi Gras this year...

I HOPE she isn't pregnant again.. although it does kinda look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Karey
    I HOPE she isn't pregnant again.. although it does kinda look that way.
    I am so hoping that is just baby fat.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Gold Member

Why can't you guys accept the fact she has made her decision and she wants to be with Kevin. People are salivating at the idea of her ending her marraige and you know what I do no think it is going to happen. What people need to do is focus their energy and find a new pop princess and let this ho get in touch with her inner trailer trash.

^^ I'm sorry, last time I checked this board was made for discussing your opinion about celebrities?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygoodness
    ^^ I'm sorry, last time I checked this board was made for discussing your opinion about celebrities?
    Nobody said you could not discuss your opinion on the subject. Iam just stating mine. I never said do not discuss these two, I said people should accept that she loves this dude no matter how nasty he comes off to us. And i do believe that instead of focusing our time on this bloated piece of shit we should start looking elsewhere for our guilty listening pleasure. But again just my opinion.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

It's like watching a horrible train wreck in very slo-mo Ray Shawn. You know there's going to be grinding metal, escaping steam, screams, blood shed and carnage beyond your wildest rapacious imaginings and you're too transfixed to look away. It's like karma taking place based on their previous actions times ten fold.

It's almost a 100% certainty that Britney's marriage will fail if you look at statistics and past history of the participants. She's immature to the extreme and has a bad track record with relationships. Is this love on her part? Possibly that horrible first love that isn't meant to last but eventually crushes your heart and forces you to mature and realize that not everyone loves you and life is more than cupcakes, unicorns and happily ever after fairytales.

McSkeevy has an even worse record, dumping a pregnant girlfriend to go on a transcontinental booty call and lying about it. Not exactly the most promising signs towards a long lasting relationship. He gives off vibes that he sees dollar signs and stinky cooter he can poke when he looks at Britney.

So why are we so into speculating and watching? Neither of these people have exactly endeared themselves to anyone here. Britney used to be cute and her music at first was sort of fun but she started behaving like a prima donna, exhibiting ungracious behavior that I would smack the living crap out of my kids if they acted that bratty. When you rush about pissing off large sections of the populace these things are bound to happen so the public awaits her downfall with glee. The fact that she's made so many bad decisions piled one on top of the other like some Spoiled Rock Candy Mountain only adds to it. This karmic reallignment is going to be a big ole nasty stinky bitch when it happens.

What I do see happening is Britney disappearing from the public view for awhile while nursing her broken heart before trying to make some sort of comeback, older, a bit wiser and with not such an attitude.

Until then we sit on the sidelines and await the grand collision. Join us.

[quote=ray shawn]I said people should accept that she loves this dude no matter how nasty he comes off to us. [quote]

I know but I guess it's just frustrating to see her let herself go like she is. I always loved Britney but c'mon, she could at least brush her hair...!

When I watched Chaotic, I was like "Aw, they're cute" but now, I just don't know what she is doing with herself! She just seemed to go downhill when she started going out with Kevin and I guess that's why he gets the shi*! Have to blame somebody

Gold Member

I feel the pain you guys. My apologies; keep rooting her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information