Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears and Sean Preston with an unidentified man (05/12/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston with an unidentified man (05/12/2006)

I agree with sweetrebel,living in california it gets really hot. Yet they can catch diseases through their feet and colds from their head when they are very young and Britney has walked around with SPF without any socks when it was colder.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston with an unidentified man (05/12/2006)

[First of all, if a baby is a few weeks or months old, there is no need for shoes. And have you ever tried to squeeze a month old fat little foot in shoes?
    They live in freaking California-why the need for a hat??[/quote]

Hats protect from the sun and its rays which can not only burn but cause retina problems in the eye. They are especially needed in sunny California. Heard of sun hats?And Brit's baby is old enough for shoes, that's why they make baby shoes for baby's.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    [First of all, if a baby is a few weeks or months old, there is no need for shoes. And have you ever tried to squeeze a month old fat little foot in shoes?
    They live in freaking California-why the need for a hat??
    Hats protect from the sun and its rays which can not only burn but cause retina problems in the eye. They are especially needed in sunny California. Heard of sun hats?And Brit's baby is old enough for shoes, that's why they make baby shoes for baby's.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    I was born to rock, that's just what I do![/QUOTE]

I didn't say he wasn't old enough I just said shoes were impractical and not needed at that young age...not sure how much sun exposure it would take for damage from the sun-doubt the little one is out in direct sunlight that much...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    I think so too. Sorry but I don't like this baby *ducks flying objects*
    LMAO...you dont like this baby?? Do you know SPF?? Have you met him?? how do you not LIKE A BABY....**strange**

Default re: sweetrebel

I didn't say he wasn't old enough I just said shoes were impractical and not needed at that young age...not sure how much sun exposure it would take for damage from the sun-doubt the little one is out in direct sunlight that much...[/quote]

It takes a quick car ride with the top down, a walk by the beach, that's all it takes to cause sun damage to a babies
    sensitive skin. Things we have seen Brit do! At least she's heard of sun block!
    Last edited by Lakesweetjane; May 15th, 2006 at 03:26 PM.

Default Re: sweetrebel

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    I didn't say he wasn't old enough I just said shoes were impractical and not needed at that young age...not sure how much sun exposure it would take for damage from the sun-doubt the little one is out in direct sunlight that much...
    It takes a quick car ride with the top down, a walk by the beach, that's all it takes to cause sun damage to a babies
    sensitive skin. Things we have seen Brit do! At least she's heard of sun block! Yes shoes can be impractical, Britney rarely wears them herself, doesn't make it proper.[/QUOTE]

Gosh I know I shouldn't get into this, but-it isn't IMPROPER to not put shoes on a 6 month old baby...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

A*O

My kids didn't wear proper shoes until they actually needed them, ie, when they started to walk. The rest of the time they wore socks or soft bootee things so their growing, delicate feet weren't restricted in any way. They make baby shoes because parents want their babies to wear cute little Nikes or whatever, not vice versa.

Wearing a sunhat, even on cloudy days, is more or less obligatory if you live in a sunny climate.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: sweetrebel

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    sensitive skin. Things we have seen Brit do! At least she's heard of sun block! Yes shoes can be impractical, Britney rarely wears them herself, doesn't make it proper.
    Gosh I know I shouldn't get into this, but-it isn't IMPROPER to not put shoes on a 6 month old baby...[/QUOTE]

I didn't put shoes on my baby when he was 6 months old. Ped recommend babies not even wear shoes until AFTER they learn to walk. It is easier for them to learn in bare feet, in the house of course. Shoes at this age are nothing but a fashion accessory. He does, however, need to have a hat on outside IMO, to protect him from the sun. He is an adorable little guy, I love his fat little cheeks.

On a positive note, at least Sean Preston's inherited Kevin's exotic/slighty slated eyes, instead of Britney's eyes so wide apart they practically sit above her ears.
    Go Habs Go!!

Why couldn't britney got married and had a kid by a guy that looked like that?? Well I know if *I* was married to a disgusting scum bag, and hired a hot male nanny, taking care of the kid wouldn't be the only thing he'd do.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, Sean is adorable. At least the man Sean and Britney is with looks clean.

He is soooo cute! and that man is the new manny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information