Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears and Sean Preston at Lucky Magazine's Lucky Shop (05/17/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston at Lucky Magazine's Lucky Shop (05/17/2006)

I love everyone on this board, but man do 'we' judge with a double edged sword. 'We' criticize Katie Holmes for not staying home with her baby or not bringing the baby out with her, then turn around and wear Britney's ass out for bringing her baby out with her. Just because it's somewhere we may not take our kids-so what-she is the mother and she will take him where she wants to. At least he isn't stuck at home with some nanny.
    I think she is really getting a bum deal lately. I understand she has done some things that we don't agree with and wouldn't do ourselves, but this girl is being hounded mercilessly. Every move she has made since the time she drove with SP in her lap (which was very very dangerous and irresponsible) she has been under a microscope. Shit happens with all parents-no one is perfect. I would like to see us under the microscope. I'm quite sure there are many of us who would be 'questionable parents' then...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Britney Spears and Sean Preston at Lucky Magazine's Lucky Shop (05/17/2006)

I take my kid with me everywhere possible. I think it's great she takes him and that she holds him rather than use strollers.

I'm trying very hard not to make snarky comments about the juice she has in her hand. Why does she always have juice? No milk?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I love everyone on this board, but man do 'we' judge with a double edged sword. 'We' criticize Katie Holmes for not staying home with her baby or not bringing the baby out with her, then turn around and wear Britney's ass out for bringing her baby out with her. Just because it's somewhere we may not take our kids-so what-she is the mother and she will take him where she wants to. At least he isn't stuck at home with some nanny.
    I think she is really getting a bum deal lately. I understand she has done some things that we don't agree with and wouldn't do ourselves, but this girl is being hounded mercilessly. Every move she has made since the time she drove with SP in her lap (which was very very dangerous and irresponsible) she has been under a microscope. Shit happens with all parents-no one is perfect. I would like to see us under the microscope. I'm quite sure there are many of us who would be 'questionable parents' then...
    Imagine how boring this board would be if we actually gave celebs the benefit of the doubt! LOL!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Ugliest baby i've ever seen. And unfortunately, he looks "not quite right". Compared to other babies his age, he seems to, um, not have much mental activity going on. His passive, vacant, empty stare could rival Katie Holmes'.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

^^ I said that. I really don't care if she spends time with the kid or not..who knows if she's a good mother or not..she just appears to make stupid mistakes..which is normal since shes a new mom and the fact that shes brain dead.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information