Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears with Sean Preston leaves Late Night with Letterman (05/09/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears with Sean Preston leaves Late Night with Letterman (05/09/2006)

tam i flu...really just have to sound it out. It's used to treat the flu, but you have to take it within the first few days...
    The baby is starting to look cuter than earlier pictures. Hard to believe she will have two in diapers and on a bottle. Already seems that she is having a hard time (all the DHS visits) just imagine how she will cope with 2.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Britney Spears with Sean Preston leaves Late Night with Letterman (05/09/2006)

Here's the video of the appearance, it's really grainy though
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2DQ433XVc

Just watched the video and she was actually really cute! Can't help but like her, even though she is a twit

Why couldn't she have worn that jacket while on his show? She showed her tatas to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Just watched the video and she was actually really cute! Can't help but like her, even though she is a twit
    I thought the same thing. She made me smile, for some reason
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

I feel sorry for her when she's in interviews and they ask her things she obviously has no clue about, I know its funny to watch her squirm but she's a celebrity, its her job to make money for doing next to nothing she doesn't have to be up to date with every current affair there is.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Aww, I think Sean P has gotten REALLY cute. But I have a soft spot for babies.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

why are the kid's socks too small?? can't she afford ones that fit?
    My Hips Don't Lie

she IS disturbingly likeable on television.

and that baby is damn cute. little pudge.

She looks better here than she's looked in a long time. I see she picked up her boobs. The pictures look bad thumbnailed but when you click on them they're not so bad.

Edited: I just watched the video and I was wrong, she didn't pick up her boobs.
    Last edited by ralphycnan; May 10th, 2006 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I totally agree, as much as it pisses me off to say that.
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood". --Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by Azafata
    why are the kid's socks too small?? can't she afford ones that fit?
    I don't think they are too small, I just think he has some fat little legs and they are tight on him...he really is a cute baby...

Somebody buy this girl some contraception.

^^ Kind of late for that now.

I think she was okay in that vid. She's not the brightest tool in the box, but she's never claimed to be either. As a general rule, I think it's not right to mock someone's lack of intelligence unles they claim otherwise to be a bright spark.

Why are some being so picky on things like the baby's socks or shoes? He's a baby, he doesn't need shoes, and they went from a car into a building, its not lik he's going to be cold!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information