Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

This poor kid is handled so roughly.

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

"Look ya'll it's my baby's daddy! He ain't in no basement. Ain't he purdy?"

dOWN AND OUT IN bEVERLY hILLS
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

It looks like Sean Preston is trying to get away from him. He's probably thinking to himself - who is this guy??

The pooor kid is going to be traumatized when he gets older and realizes the pathetic dumbass loser is his father.

hahahaha...Kevin had a rough nite, he looks like sh*t.

K looks aggrivated, really pissed off. Happy family on their way to pick up some government cheese....how sweet!

Silver Member

His expression looks like "S**t, I gotta do this or lose my meal ticket....Dayam."

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I thought it was pretty convenient, too...her saying how 'awesome' her marriage is. Never mind that we haven't seen him with her since, what-April? And as much as the paps follow her, I'm sure they would have snapped some of them together.
    I think he looks pretty good here. Better than the manpris and sandals...
    Actually, I read somewhere that it was mid March. That's a helluva long time.

As for the whole stroller thing, why does that bother people? We always take walks with my kid. More often than not, she wants to be held or we want to hold her. What's wrong with that? The ONE thing I can say for Brit is that she's always with her kid and she's always holding him.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    I love it how she bitches about the press never leaving her alone and then she stages these pictures for the press to take. She is using the press to save her image and yelling at the press for invading her privacy at the same time. Everything about her is wrong - she's a hypocrit. This is a photo op specifically taylored for the press. I don't feel the least bit sorry for this girl! She's an idiot, a liar and trash!
    I thought the same but then thought, if I was staging a photo op, would I really go out looking like that? I don't understand why someone doesn't tell her how bad her dress sense is and that she should never ever wear her hair like that for as long as she lives.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information