Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

http://www.britneyboards.com/showthread.php?t=58719

comments from the B-lovers!!! incredible how one gets sooo dumb...
    My Hips Don't Lie

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and Kevin Federline out and about (06/11/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    I have no sympathy for her. I hope Kevin takes all her money and leave her to raise those kids on 10,000/yr. She is such an idiot it's starting to get painful to watch
    haha I do too..God we are EVIL!
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    Could that picture of Fed-ex and SPF be more staged?
    That's what I thought also. Gosh I hate being so cynical all the time!

He looks very uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Azafata
    http://www.britneyboards.com/showthread.php?t=58719

comments from the B-lovers!!! incredible how one gets sooo dumb...
    OMG I can't believe some of those comments. They sound like 12 year olds. And they seem to be blaming the media for lying about Brits and Kevins relationship

Agree, photo op. He looks miserable. Pull your ƒucking pants up!

Ok I am not a big Britney fan but I hope we are all wrong about her and K-Fed and it's great to see him holding SPF. He may not be a great dad and she may not be the greatest mom but they try. That being said they really need to pull their act together K-Fed needs to get his ass off the couch and find a job and Britney needs to shower and go to the hairdresser.
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Kfed looks like he just smelled something stinky coming from the baby

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

KD
    Elite Member

^^^Knowing babies, he probably did!!

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    OMG I can't believe some of those comments. They sound like 12 year olds. And they seem to be blaming the media for lying about Brits and Kevins relationship

They probably are 12 year olds

mentally definately - in each and every pic she is oh, so amazing, even if she looks like total sh!t.. they say love is blind...
    My Hips Don't Lie

Fuck, I hardly recognize Kfed.
    Hes not holding the baby properly; wheres the head support? And is that A STROLLER Britney is pushing?!

I think this is a front and they will definately split after baby Dorito is born. Poor Cheeto. And Dorito. Or Dorita.

What the hell is going on? This is just getting worse and worse with her. Looking at her now is just sad. It's like she's proud to be trailor trash or something. She goes out in public and is showing off how horrible she looks. Doesn't she care anymore? Doesn't she ever look in the mirror or see these pictures and go "wow, I need to clean myself up." I miss the old Britney, she's a totally different person now. And she's going deeper down the drain... I wonder how much uglier this'll all look when numer 2 is born. Ooooh boy...

KD
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty
    Fuck, I hardly recognize Kfed.
    Hes not holding the baby properly; wheres the head support? And is that A STROLLER Britney is pushing?!
    In defense of The Fed SP should be past the age of needing his head supported.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information