Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and entourage leave Tao (05/17/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears, Sean Preston and entourage leave Tao (05/17/2006)

I think that SPF is sooooo cute!

I think your dancing chick avatar is cuter!

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Oh my gawd....That is THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN. She looks HORRIBLE. Ewww.... I believe those are the same shoes she was wearing during the "trip-and-almost-dropped-the-baby" incident. Sky-high platforms with a 4" heel and nothing but cloth straps to keep her feet properly on the shoes. (REALLY SENSIBLE footwear for a person who supposedly has significant knee problems...And to then wear those stupid dangerous shoes while carrying your baby with one hand, with super-long jeans wrapped right under the sole??!?) In the picture in this thread where she's entering through the door, it looks like her right foot is slipping off the heel of the shoe. GREAT SHOES, BRIT!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Love her shoes....hate the moomoo! I honestly think she is the worst pregnant celebrity ever! I wish we could turn back the time to 4/5 years ago...when she was skinny, beautiful and sexy ass hell!

She's still got great legs.

I actually do think that she will get her act together and sex herself back up after she has the baby. And I also think she and Kfed will divorce within one year of the new baby's birth

I'm actually surprised to see how toned her legs look here.

Good to see she's letting some other woman who I may point out is ALSO wearing heels hold SPF. Doesn't Britney learn anything from her mistakes??

When my cousin had a baby the other day I thought about my whole outfit before I visited the her to make sure I could hold her comfortably.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

She either wears shirts so small her rolls, bra, stomach and back show or so big she looks frumpy. And what's with the hair & makeup god girl you look like s**t. Women who are pregs usually start to glow and look much better - even 60 lbs overweight. She's obviously all airbrushing and would never have made it without a stylist.
    I love that she bitches about the paparazzi then struts her stuff in every restaurant. First time she's not carrying food or drinks. She does have a bottle though - what kind of sleeping schedule is this poor kid on. She is completely oblivious to the common sense that come natural to most or picked up by most.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale
    I actually do think that she will get her act together and sex herself back up after she has the baby. And I also think she and Kfed will divorce within one year of the new baby's birth
    Never happen. Too much lard under the bridge...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information