Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears in a pink dress and black hair goes to a sound studio (08/08/2006)

Elite Member

Default Re: Britney Spears in a pink dress and black hair goes to a sound studio (08/08/2006)

Queen of the oompa loompa's...

Default Re: Britney Spears in a pink dress and black hair goes to a sound studio (08/08/2006)

my favorite part about her....is her blonde roots.

A*O

I think she stylin' the Priscilla Presley When She Married Elvis look. Oh Brit, all that money and still no clue or class.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

ANC

Who cares if she looks like crap? God, I go to the store looking like death! Can't she??
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

^^^Sure she can look like crap & death, and she does. All too frequently.

And because her entire fortune was built on her looks & image, she can expect to be ripped apart in the tabloids & internet as a result. There's a price for everything.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize she was holding little SPF until I looked at that second picture and saw his li'l fat arm sticking out!!! dayum!
    I didn't even notice it til I read your comment! LOL No need for bodyguards to shield the baby ... he can just hide behind his momma.

As bad as it sounds, I think this is one of the better outfits she's worn lately. Better meaning the best of the worst ...

Elite Member

Where Britney Spears' fashion choices are concerned, "Ours is not to reason why."

Well, at least that's a pink bra hanging out of the pink dress... That's unusually well thought out, for Britney.

That's one of the most normal maternity outfits I've seen her in, and she still manages to look slutty, bless her little heart.

Oh lord~ Did she just wake up or something?? She's so blahhhhh!

I saw a pic of her hair ... it's above shoulder length, then she got extensions in the matching color. Why do celebs do that? (Cut it off then immediately get extensions).

Anywho, I think blonde suits Britney a lot better.

Gold Member

How can someone hold their baby like that? She is stupid and crazy at the same time. Poor baby.

hair is too dark. She should've gone for med/dark brown, and that looks straight up black.

If she wants to dress down to go out in public why can't she look like this:

I miss the old britney. she looks so ugly and nasty now.

Well looks like she did have knee surgery, I see a scar on her left knee. Also what the heck is that on her wrist/arm area? A tattoo of dice? Both in pic #5 on the top row.
    Thanks Mel1973 for pointing that out cause until I read your post I didnt even notice his arm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information