Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Britney Spears out on LA showing more skin and looking like a skank (06/26/07)

Silver Member

Well, in every Britney thread I have to write the same.
    Where can you buy such a crap?
    Is she a moron?
    Doesn't she have a mirror?
    Where are her kids?
    I wouldn't be comfortable with the world laughing at me. She's such a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by waikiki View Post
    Well, the world is... like... against her!! Just read this board!!

In her position, I would have gone mad as well. When she split up with K-Fed she had all her fans on her side including all those who never gave a shit about her.
    Then, after a while and without any apparent reason, people just insult and swear at her fat body and hair and heels and everything in between!! And, YES, I am quoting Victoria Beckham right now!!!!!!

Britney may be naturally immature and dumb, but her life is not easy with all that massive obsessive-media-control on every burp she makes.

I agree. esp the part about K-fed bc I really think she had a true A HA moment where she went "omg he really is just using me". And even thou most ppl thought that all along, she didnt and again thought everyone was against her. It mustve put her over the edge

I don't feel sorry for her about that.....she can cry herself to sleep with all those millions.

Yeah, I don't feel sorry for her either.

While Britney may feel that the world is against her, she needs to realize that her life is not play time. She needs to pull herself up, dust herself off and move on. She has two people that she put on this earth that she needs to make wise decisions for.

Everyone makes mistakes, but she needs to own hers and fix them. Quit blaming her mom, family, manager, KFed, etc.

OMFG, My eyes! My eyeeeeees!

i just had to laugh at the thread title
    "Let's do this like a prison break, I wanna see you squeal and shake," -the Yeah Yeah Yeah's

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    Well, in every Britney thread I have to write the same.
    Where can you buy such a crap?
    Is she a moron?
    Doesn't she have a mirror?
    Where are her kids?
    I wouldn't be comfortable with the world laughing at me. She's such a joke.
    good points.

Nothing she does shocks me anymore.

Her tits look terrible.

Gold Member

Why she dresses like this I dont know but its her choice. As for the car photos, actually she was trying to PUT on a shirt and pants when the paps came by the car. So she asked them about PH. Why? Who knows? In some photos the clothes were OBVIOUSLY in her hands and she was trying to put them on, but they arent shown here. so no biggie. Personally I had friends change in cars, and if I had a pap peeking in no matter if were at Burger King Drive Thru, I sue their ass. They have no right to be in her car, but they claim that she is so pap hungry SHE looks for the attention. WRONG. She, Paris, Angelina, Brad, and a few others cant piss without someone getting a photo.

She is getting all the attention she can because her new cd is going to blow chunks and no one will give a shit about her anymore. She is sucking it all while she can. Then she will FINALLY go into the where are they and hope they stay there hall of obscurity.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    She is getting all the attention she can because her new cd is going to blow chunks and no one will give a shit about her anymore. She is sucking it all while she can. Then she will FINALLY go into the where are they and hope they stay there hall of obscurity.
    Considering she was on a break for 2 yrs, and the guy who owns TMZ said a 30 second video of her in Taco Bell was the BIGGEST hit they had all year I doubt it. Plus her cd dosent even come out till next year and I really dont think it will suck, not with Timbland doing the production and Neyo writing the tracks for her (which he has said) so I doubt it. Plus this chick is still worth more money then Beyonce, Chrstina and even Parisite. I dont hate Britney, now her behavior bothers me but hate/wishing she go away. No. Because when she is in her right head she can put on one hella of a show and I think she needs it because she would be a worse mom if she didn't have love for her fans. (Just my armchair psychatrist opinion LOL)

it's the side-effects from the meds.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information