Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears leaving the Hudson Hotel in New York City (05/08/2006)

Gold Member

Default Re: Britney Spears leaving the Hudson Hotel in New York City (05/08/2006)

For some reason I actually feel bad for her.....

Default Re: Britney Spears leaving the Hudson Hotel in New York City (05/08/2006)

I think she looks great! And to top it off...the girl is wearing shoes!!! And oh my.....look at her tummy!! She's def. gonna drop a little one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by *trina*
    For some reason I actually feel bad for her.....
    I do too...

Irish twins. And I can say that because I am Irish so no one bitch me out for Irish bashing except myself.

It is hard to feel sorry for her when she keeps doing stupid things ... purposely having two kids with a fucking loser tops the list.

^^ ye but, maybe, ummmm, maybe she was raped!! ye never thought of that one did you?? Poor poor brit brit!

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

She's having problems walking in those shoes, and she looks like Courtney Love. Poor thing.

She does look good in these pics, which makes me so mad because the girl cleans up good but insists on going out looking like a turd.
    As far as her being pregnant again-she knows how to prevent that (maybe ) so I don't feel sorry for her. If she thinks that having another baby will make things better, she will find out soon enough-but it is possible that their marriage isn't that bad...perhaps the gossip rags make a mountain out of a mole hill-wouldn't be the first time....just speculating...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

which makes me so mad because the girl cleans up good but insists on going out looking like a turd.
    Exactly!! If all I had to do to look stunning was click my fingers and have a special make up artist come to my house and get my hair and make up done by professionals I'd look perfect 24/7!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I think she looks beautiful!!!

^^Agree. I put on makeup today for the first time in weeks, and honestly it made me feel better knowing that I am a little prettier and a little more polished...do these celebs not feel the same? Every time I see one with funky clothes, hair and those god awful fingernails with chipped polish I just want to reach in and smack their dumb asses....you have the resources-use them.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I dunno about anyone else, but after I pushed out an 8-lb child, there's no WAY my husband was coming anywhere near the honeypot in time for me to have another baby the next calendar year! I thought that thing might be broken for GOOD! (happily, it wasn't.....)
    Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

she looks like shit but I LOVE the shoes she has on even though they look 2 sizes too small for her feet. what brand are they?

Ugh. K. Fed needs to have a vasectomy.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Boy, she sure looks pregnant...she has to confirm it soon, I mean, she cannot continue to dodge this forever......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information