Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Quick K-Fed kiss the bubba, paps are everywhere!

Default Re: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    I did notice the leg crossing. I thought that she was gonna flash Matt. And she uncrossed her legs so slowly. it was as if her legs were so fat that she couldn't fully uncross them properly
    Shades of the infamous Basic Instinct scene?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

It was the worst interview ever. I think she looked like the biggest piece of trailer trash on the planet. When they were doing there flash backs i could harldy believe it was the same girl. For someone with millions of dollars she dresses and acts like she is on welfare. Her hair was completely fried she looked like she hadnt showered in days. She made absolutley no sense while speaking she just danced around questions and blathered nosense like she was high on meth or crack or something. If this is an act of rebellion against the teen princess machine, I think it has gone on long enough. I hope she watches that interview and is ashamed of herself, really she should be. She should give her head a shake.

Bronze Member

These are so staged. Did anyone notice the huge bruise on her leg? I wonder how she got that?

Ok,
    45minutes into the dateline interview while britney is talking about taking Sean to the hospital after he fell out of her highchair she starts PICKING AT HER FOOT
    ...someone please look at the footage and tell me if I am wrong, but it definately looks like thats what shes doing...
    Last edited by Femmefatale; June 17th, 2006 at 11:18 AM.

I noticed her picking at her foot - or even nastier between her toes - on national television.

They estimated she is worth $100 million and she couldn't spring for decent hair, make-up & wardrobe for an interview. Proof positive that money cannot buy class.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman
    She's so mixed up, upside down etc. She really needs some guidance.
    Forget it. She clearly stated that she does not care what other people think, and that it's absurd to let your life be affected by the opinions of others.

She wants no guidance. She is defiantly telling the world to fuck off, thank you, and give me respect & privacy, but please throw money at my crappy "music" & take my picture when I WANT you to.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Angry Re: Britney Spears, Kevin Federline and Sean Preston at the beach (06/15/2006)

I'm betting anything they put NO sunscreen on that poor baby: I saw another pic of him with a sunburn!
    IDIOTS!!!!
    Founder, Alan Rickman Bedtime Story Societyhttp://www.skapunkandotherjunk.com/i...tter_snape.gif

Elite Member

I saw the Dateline interview and I'm sorry, I don't feel sorry for Britney at all. Her and all this "Oh, the press won't leave me alone...waaa waaaa waaaaa" shit doesn't fly well with me at all.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; June 18th, 2006 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NurseNoir
    I'm betting anything they put NO sunscreen on that poor baby: I saw another pic of him with a sunburn!
    IDIOTS!!!!
    I agree! she wears a hat, but she lets him cook in the sun??? WTF???

I feel bad viewing her candids after watching her breaking in tears in the NBC interview because paparazzis won't leave her alone. I know that she chose to be famous and paparazzi are part of the deal but still, she's a person and she gets no privacy at all and that's one of the basic rights of people.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

That might be one of the basic rights of people but you don't say one thing and do something entirely different if you really want privacy. She courts as much media attention as she can by the way she does everything. If she was really serious she'd do like many other celebs do and just be much more lowkey instead of turning everything into a huge press event. She's a first class attention whore.

Yeah Yeah Britney is a very lucky person bla bla bla.....and she knows it.
    She has said many times she is blessed and she loves her life, but she can't go anywhere with out it turning into a media event. U don't see other celebs hounded as much as she is. Everything she does is scrutinized and documented like a lab rat. I'm so sick of seeing her mug everywhere I look. Yes she is saying fuck off world and leave me alone. Is she expected to live her life 24/7 in her compound? She's trying very hard not to let things written here and other places destroy her. We can't begin to understand how bad the paparazzi can be until we experience it ourselves. This reminds me of the life Princess Di lived trying desperately to avoid the paps and look where that got her.

It's so obvious to me that the paps have gotten out of control with her because of all the photos and stories about her everywhere I go. She has more publicity now than she ever did in the prime of her career and so much of it is negative now. It's wrong, I believe it's very wrong to stalk someone to this degree. She's a human being like you and me. All her money isn't buying her happiness. She doesn't have the education to turn this around and that is why I believe she really needs some help.

so staged.

sean P. looks adorable.....ahh brit and kfed; no comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information