Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Britney Spears, Kevin, and baby arrive in LA

you just know brit's thinking something like.." omg ya'll! i thought havin' a baby would be soo much fun and like, ya'll don't know how HARD it is! it's always cryin' and poopin'....when am i gonna be able to buy it cute little mini skirts and tube tops!? ya'll i don't think i like this very much ya know?....here *hands kid to big black guy* you take lil' cheeto, i'm goin to Starbucks."

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    you just know brit's thinking something like.." omg ya'll! i thought havin' a baby would be soo much fun and like, ya'll don't know how HARD it is! it's always cryin' and poopin'....when am i gonna be able to buy it cute little mini skirts and tube tops!? ya'll i don't think i like this very much ya know?....here *hands kid to big black guy* you take lil' cheeto, i'm goin to Starbucks."
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I don't think it's a big deal about the dude carrying the baby. I had people carrying mine in the same kind of seat all the time. They ARE heavy and when you've just had a kid, even weeks on, it's difficult to pick things up. And a C-section would make it even more difficult. I think she looks good...dropped some pounds but not too much too fast.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I don't think it's a big deal about the dude carrying the baby. I had people carrying mine in the same kind of seat all the time. They ARE heavy and when you've just had a kid, even weeks on, it's difficult to pick things up. And a C-section would make it even more difficult. I think she looks good...dropped some pounds but not too much too fast.
    OK I never thought of that but its the way she's storming ahead like its not even her baby, if I didn't know I'd think they were'nt even together.

And wheres the Federnator??? He should be doing this kinda stuff!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Gold Member

I almost had a stroke......I looked at the last pic too quick and i thought it was K-fed actually carrying the baby.I then took another look coz i know my eyes MUSt have deceived me coz there is no way he would be doing anything responsible.

is the baby in a cage or something? what the hell..

First of all: for all the regular moms out there who deliver via C-section, who carries THEIR baby for x amount of months after delivery???

Second: seeing these 4 pictures alone make me detest Britney even more. In addition to not being able hold her child when it's not for show, she's a snob who ignores the only 2 people standing there, almost like greeting her for respect. They're just regular peeps, man, give them a break and acknowledge they're there!

What a fucking BITCH.

She deserves every OUNCE the heartbreak that is destined AND guaranteed to come her way.

Where does it mention that these guys clean the toilet?

The guy on the left is wearing those big earphones that are usually worn by the guys who guide the aircraft where to park. They helped her, her family and entourage land safely actually. No matter what the position, NO ONE should be ignored.

The guy on the left is wearing those big earphones that are usually worn by the guys who guide the aircraft where to park. They helped her, her family and entourage land safely actually. No matter what the position, NO ONE should be ignored.

did anyone just hear something? *crickets chirping* nah, me neither.

Bronze Member

Everyone recovers differently, but after my C-Section I couldn't pick up and walk around with my baby for almost a month. Seriously, it was just too painful. Luckily my husband was able to take thirty days of leave and helped me with every single thing.

So I can understand having someone else carry the infant seat. BUT, why the hell isn't she totally hovering right next to them? What a dumb b!tch. These are the kind of kids that grow up to hate their parents and call their nannies "mom".

^^ Lol !

Gold Member

I do not see cletus sr.

Gold Member

I hate defending Britney, but maybe the photographer sold only the pics that made her look like a Bitch. She may have greeted or talked to those people before or after these photos were taken and so we haven't seen her in non bitch form. Also I didn't have a C section w/my daughter but had a 4th degree episiotomy and almost had my pelvis broken delivering her and I was not allowed to even pick her up or carry her for 4 weeks after the delivery.

On another note. She might be ahead of everyone because she has been in the plane for lord knows how long listening to Cletus bitch about how his card got rejected at the blockbuster store and the ATM, and why she can't up his allowance. She might be trying to get away.

nothin but red X's
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Imageshack is acting up at the moment... but they're still there.^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information