Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears goes out to a hair salon (03/24/2007)

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I see nothing wrong with looking like a dyke. I hope you didn't mean that looking like a dyke was a bad thing.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Bronze Member

I anit no fan of britney, but i think shes going throw a rough patch n the press are always on to her, saying nasty stuff about her no ones 100% perfect, even not britney , mabey she needs long term counslling not just rehab,

Maybe she went in for a head polishing.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I see nothing wrong with looking like a dyke. I hope you didn't mean that looking like a dyke was a bad thing.
    Yeah, I actually think she looked pretty good when she did that. That ratty stuff hanging down her back in the pic while she was shaving her head needed.to.go. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Maybe she went in for a head polishing.

I hope she quits with the extensions, in the last couple of years she never got them right. They often looked pretty bad, in my opinion.

I'd love to see her grow her hair into a cute pixie cut, like Kylie has.

She has no hair.......why is she there??

Name one place in the US where she would not be recognized and/or followed.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

^The place I grew up, they would have NO clue who she was.
    That I promise you. I grew up on an island and there were people that lived there for YEARS and YEARS that never left the island, for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    ^The place I grew up, they would have NO clue who she was.
    That I promise you. I grew up on an island and there were people that lived there for YEARS and YEARS that never left the island, for anything.
    That may be true, but why should she move to an island? Because she fucked up and the paps were there for any incident, and now they follow her 24/7 because she is their meal ticket?
    I am not a big fan of the girl, but she is human. We all fuck up, and we all have to opportunity to change. I just think it is a little early to start speculating that she is fucking up again, and that rehab didn't work. We don't know anything about what happened in rehab...she may never work out her problems. Who knows? I just think that she has lived her entire life in the spotlight, and while that made her "famous" it also must be very hard to live life under that microscope...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel View Post
    That may be true, but why should she move to an island? Because she fucked up and the paps were there for any incident, and now they follow her 24/7 because she is their meal ticket?
    I am not a big fan of the girl, but she is human. We all fuck up, and we all have to opportunity to change. I just think it is a little early to start speculating that she is fucking up again, and that rehab didn't work. We don't know anything about what happened in rehab...she may never work out her problems. Who knows? I just think that she has lived her entire life in the spotlight, and while that made her "famous" it also must be very hard to live life under that microscope...
    Oh, I just answered your original question of "name one place" I didn't read the earlier posts. I don't care if she stays in LA and I don't speculate on anything she does anymore because the media makes up so much crap about her anyway.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That may be true, but why should she move to an island? Because she fucked up and the paps were there for any incident, and now they follow her 24/7 because she is their meal ticket? I am not a big fan of the girl, but she is human.

We all fuck up, and we all have to opportunity to change. I just think it is a little early to start speculating that she is fucking up again, and that rehab didn't work.

We don't know anything about what happened in rehab...she may never work out her problems. Who knows? I just think that she has lived her entire life in the spotlight, and while that made her "famous" it also must be very hard to live life under that microscope...
    good post.

Why, thank you... LOL

I just know that I would hate to have someone see the stupid shit I do on a daily basis! LOL

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    No. I didn't mean that looking like a dyke is a bad thing. My closest pal at work is a lesbian and she always uses the word dyke. It's just something that I've gotten used to.She thinks Britney looks like a dyke without her wig and so do I. Is dyke a bad word? Or looking like a dyke a bad expression? Someone please fill me in. I thought it was a common expression.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

I think she should move to an island or at least out of L.A. for awhile because her attention addiction is one of her biggest problems. She needs to be away from the paps and find out who she is out of the spotlight. But as the Britney haters would say, there probably isn't much to find anyway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information