Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

Default Re: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

If she keeps dropping the baby, why does she continue being stupid and carrying the baby instead of getting a stroller like a baby's supposed to have? Ughhh.

Default Re: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

looks better...ugly baby looks better. not too shabby..stubs look nice and toned.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

that baby needs to lay off the cheetos it always looks like she snapped a rubberband around his wrist and forgot to take it off

Gold Member

She looks like crap. Dont know what's with all the "she looks pretty" comments

Quote Originally Posted by Perilita
    She looks like crap. Dont know what's with all the "she looks pretty" comments
    I couldn't agree with you more on this!

Silver Member

I think the only difference is she looks happy. If she's wasn't smiling she'd look as bad as usual.

Bronze Member

od but, not with the red lipstick..O__o

I think Britney has looked like s**t for so long that when she actually only looks really bad people get excited. The hat is horrible, as well as the lipstick, extensions & bleached out hair. She gets credit for smiling & wearing proper shoes, SERIOUSLY! Why is it that she gets praise for every mundane thing she does? Other then Jessica Simpson, there is no one else on the planet that have exploited more people and done the very least to deserve their success. It's very pathetic.

i don't think she looks pretty but she does look better than what we are used to. she's looked a lot happier lately. no kfed = happy britney.
    ~I can't drive and talk on my cell at the same time because I need a free hand to make gestures~

of course she's happy..ignorance is a bliss.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

At least she's holding him with both arms this time

I think we should all be happy she hasn't eaten him yet.

I want to hear some weight estimates? I have my own, but what does everyone think she weighs (circa earlier this year before 2ndpregnancy)? When she looked like this http://www.addict3d.org/img/b8d55fbdf45a9447.jpg

KD
    Elite Member

Right now, I would say 5'5" and 140-145. But ony because she just had a baby and is now pregnant. She is not fat. Also camera adds 10. Oh no, what does Nicole Ritchie look like IN PERSON??

how much do you think the baby weighs?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information