Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

A*O

Default Re: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

I can assure you that babies chew on WAY worse things than bits of green paper, especially if they are in the 'oral exploration' and/or teething phase like SPF. Can someone please tell Brit that she might find a slightly longer dress a LOT more flattering? Those legs just don't work with the babydoll minidress, sorry.

Anyway, it's nice to see her out and about with her kid. Any news on that front from the TomKat compound yet???
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Default Re: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean Preston (05/27/2006)

Britney's looking alot better than the last set of pics we've seen.

I've thought about it and I think she really does care for her kid despite her making some mistakes with him. Unlike say Victoria Beckham, Brit actually holds her kid and seems happy with him.

Default Re: Britney Spears enjoys a sunny day in Malibu with baby Sean (05/27/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by flecjill
    Are you kidding? I think she looks totally like shit!! WTF is going on with the red lipstick- she cannot rock that at all! Stringy fried bleached hair and red lipstick equals major trailer trash chic.
    Gwen Stefani, anyone????
    My Hips Don't Lie

KD
    Elite Member

Aww, cute, cute baby. This I will give Britney, she always seems to have her baby, SHE is always carrying him, taking care of him, good for her. The only way to learn about those slippery little critters is to take a hands on approach. Hopefully she learned BIG time about the carseat incidents.

I mean where is Katies baby? I wouldn't have left my newborn for 15 minutes let alone 1/2 the friggin time. And where in the F*CK is that helmet we sent SPF??? And one more thing, although I am not a fan of SPF's name at least it if NORMAL. He will be made fun of sure, but NOT because of his goofy ass name that his parents saddled him with.

1) Get a longer dress

2) stop with the red lipstick

3) brush your hair

4) Does SPF actually own any socks or shoes?? its a wonder that baby is not ill.

5) does he own any pants either??

6) Stop trying to show us your pregnant cooter.

She does look pretty here!

she looks a lot happier since she sort of dumped KFed

Quote Originally Posted by loulou58

6) Stop trying to show us your pregnant cooter.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I'm usuallly the first to jump on the "Britney-b*tch-slappin' wagon," but even I have to admit that she looks better than usual here. Not the best lookin' wardrobe, but her smile overcomes it.

And I do think it's cool that she's always carrying the baby around...when she's not using him for Ultimate Frisbee.
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

She's pretty unattractive
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Everything EXCEPT for the red lipstick is a step in the right direction

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

And I do think it's cool that she's always carrying the baby around...when she's not using him for Ultimate Frisbee.
    Heeeeeeeeee! Lovely Bones, I might have to make that into a quote/signature..my keyboard is frosting festooned right now.

She looks pretty good. No, her legs aren't thin, but they are toned and in shape.

She looks alot better than I did at 4, 5 months pregnant!

Now if she could get a grip on the baby safety issues.....

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Heeeeeeeeee! Lovely Bones, I might have to make that into a quote/signature..my keyboard is frosting festooned right now.
    "Balance in the Universe," Gator - I couldn't let a compliment to Brit go without a slap upside her head for her being a dumbsh*t most of the time. It's my inner conflict and burden to bear. tee hee
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

She looks pretty here! Amazing legs and I love the lipstick.
    That's the most adorable celeb Baby, imo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information