Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Britney Spears driving with her baby on her lap

Default Re: Britney Spears driving with her baby on her lap

Isn't that illegal? Silly girl.

yes..it should be illegal to be that damn stupid
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

im so fucking angry at this its one of my pet hates. i hate seeing kids on the back seat with no seatbelt jumpin around the back of the car while their mums and dads drive round with no care in the world. not the fact that if they have to slam on in an emergency the kid is a) gonna go hurtling right through the windscreen and onto the road and die or b) hit the back of the driver or front passenger and kill eachother instantly! i feel like pulling them over and giving them a good telling off. sometimes i wish something bad would happen just so they can get it into their stupid heads what morons they are when someone says 'theyd still be alive if they were strapped in' its your kid ffs sake would you throw them into the road infront of a car? would you throw them infront of a train? or off a cliff? no cos you 'claim' youd do anything to protect them but hey lets leave them in the car not strapped in ay! great idea!!

sorry rant over there, but Britney you are now in my bad books. my real bad books, you stupid greasy red neck isnt fit to be a mother to another human being mother fucker.

If you're "terrified", you aren't smiling and looking relaxed are ya?

I'm sure Britney drove away without her seatbelt on because she felt she was a confident driver. BUT all it takes is ANOTHER car to rear end her and the baby will go flying out through the window.

Britney issued that statement because we have proof-positive pictures that she's a FUCKING MORON so she feels the need to justify her actions.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay
    If you're "terrified", you aren't smiling and looking relaxed are ya?
    Exactly. And, if she's so terrified, how well is she gonna be driving? I know if I were that upset, my driving abilities would be severely lessened.

Stupid, stupid girl.

"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."
    isn't she laughing in this picture here:
    Quote Originally Posted by muchlove
    was she horrified or laughing?

UPDATE 2: At 4:30 pm EST, Deputy Mark Winn from the Sheriff's Department is on his way back after questioning Britney about the situation.

UPDATE 1: LA County Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) has contacted the LA County Sheriff's Department, to investigate Britney Spears' now infamous driving with SP (aka Sean Preston) in her lap. Though Britney swears up and down it was because the paparazzi were chasing her, photo evidence suggests that this is unlikely as the window(s) were open and she is seen smiling or laughing. X17, the photo agency responsible for the photos, told EXTRA: "These pictures were taken in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior. We believe the pictures speak for themselves."

Source TMZ

^^I was wondering what the Papparazzi would say about this. Of course she was not being threatened(as we all damn well know). She was caught and instead of just admitting she made a very stupid choice, she makes an even worse choice by coming up with a ridiculous story. Moronic action + Moronic Statement = smart Britney? I don't think so Brit.

[QUOTE=loulou58sorry rant over there, but Britney you are now in my bad books. my real bad books, you stupid greasy red neck isnt fit to be a mother to another human being mother fucker.[/QUOTE]

She was not ready to be a mom. She thinks she was. And I dont know if she ever will. Poor Sean Preston.

this really doesn't surprise me...she had a kid for her own needs and likewise she will do as she pleases with his life...
    bum gone bad

Quote Originally Posted by ekee
    She was not ready to be a mom. She thinks she was. And I dont know if she ever will. Poor Sean Preston.
    You're right. I think she became a mom for all the wrong reasons.

I hope to God they take her baby away from her.
    Go Habs Go!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information